BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do You Have Questions? START HERE FIRST!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

Do You Have Questions?  START HERE FIRST! Empty
PostSubject: Do You Have Questions? START HERE FIRST!   Do You Have Questions?  START HERE FIRST! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 pm

If you are new to Legends of Zork or want to know the in's and out's of the game, you have visited the right place!I will be adding internal (BGL forum) and external (LoZ forum) links soon.

Let me know if anything needs to be added to this post.

Prof. Maple

Last edited by Professor Maple on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions? START HERE FIRST!   Do You Have Questions?  START HERE FIRST! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:25 am

Last edited by Professor Maple on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions? START HERE FIRST!   Do You Have Questions?  START HERE FIRST! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:27 am

Last edited by Professor Maple on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions? START HERE FIRST!   Do You Have Questions?  START HERE FIRST! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:30 am

Exploring Tools for Player versus Environment (PvE)Back to top

Last edited by Professor Maple on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions? START HERE FIRST!   Do You Have Questions?  START HERE FIRST! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:35 am

Last edited by Professor Maple on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions? START HERE FIRST!   Do You Have Questions?  START HERE FIRST! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 10:35 am

External Reference SitesBack to top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Have Questions? START HERE FIRST!   Do You Have Questions?  START HERE FIRST! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do You Have Questions? START HERE FIRST!
Page 1 of 1