BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DISCUSS: Arena Winnings

Go down 
+4
BGL Dave
Professor Maple
Kestrel72
'RoYALe
8 posters
AuthorMessage
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

DISCUSS: Arena Winnings Empty
PostSubject: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:29 am

Are any of you using your arena winnings (zorkmids) to help the clan armory? Our clan has already helped many beginners but it's time to help the higher leveled of our clan.

Last edited by 'RoYALe on Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Kestrel72
Knight
Knight
Kestrel72

PostSubject: I was just about to post a special request bulletin   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:35 am

I've been primarily focused on donating beginner level items to the armory, but I've decided to save up and buy a bigger item.

Ginzaki gave me a couple items to shoot for, and I am saving up with my main character.

That said my second has enough for an Easter item (180,000zm). Check out the Easter section of the game's Armory for specifics. These items offer 130 AR or 130 DR depending on the item.

I can only afford one, so first come first served. Let me know what you want and I'll buy then donate the item to the clan armory.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:35 am

I'm still grinding my remaining "main" characters for a Fanucci Gambit of 100... I will be turning part of those hard-earned winnings once I get there...

Hopefully, some of my posts will help others contribute more rapidly...

Prof. Maple and company
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:11 am

I'm just a level away to level 30. I'm gonna finish the quest than start working up items for the clan armory. If your wondering why to finish the quest first and armory second I've heard that the level 30 quest reward is 300,000 zorkmids!
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:11 pm

'RoYALe wrote:
I'm just a level away to level 30. I'm gonna finish the quest than start working up items for the clan armory. If your wondering why to finish the quest first and armory second I've heard that the level 30 quest reward is 300,000 zorkmids!

I picked up the Accountant for my sidekick and plan to use my main for clan armory purposes. I'll need to level up to around 46 for that to be most effective (will get 3% interest at that point)... that's going to take a while to reach at 30 AP a day, but I'll still be getting some interest in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:14 pm

Nice! I plan on getting the Engineer he can handle the traps and puzzles while I handle the fights. I think he can even upgrade your armor and weapons! If not I'll change to the Accountant.
Back to top Go down
Smallville417
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:56 am

Once I start earning, I'll start donating. And of course I'll donate everything whenever I upgrade.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:28 am

The BGL is growing good with all this help!
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:48 am

I'm gonna try to get ShockTart up a few levels at least - hopefully to level 30 or beyond. That way I can focus more on grinding for Zorkmids. I've got my DF up to 98 - Woot!! Getting those last few cards I'll need should come naturally while I'm leveling up so I should definitely have a DF of 100 by the time I hit 30.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:06 pm

You know the level 30 quest's reward is 300,000 zorkmids! If you need help on the quest ask Sejvos he's the one that helped me finished it.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:45 pm

got a walk through for that one too?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Using my winnings to beef myself up, put my best fist forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Arena Winnings   DISCUSS: Arena Winnings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISCUSS: Arena Winnings
Page 1 of 1