BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting hammered in the arena

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. LeChuck
Serf
Serf

Getting hammered in the arena Empty
PostSubject: Getting hammered in the arena   Getting hammered in the arena I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:29 am

Hi, i was wondering about a string of attacks that just hit me in the arena. I never did much arena except to get some money to pay for upgrades, so my fame is low (below 100) and i never got attacked before. Then today when i log on, there's suddenly 7 messages from the arena from people who attacked me. They seem to be unrelated, since they are not from any one clan. I tried searching for the names, and some of them are more than 10 levels below me. Some are even deleted/non existing names.

Does anyone have any idea why i was suddenly such an attractive target? I'm only "whining" because i didn't get the trophy Untouchable the easy way, and now i have a loooong way ahead of me No

Edit:
List of names of my attackers:
WarriorPaddy
Sayer911 (this battle i won)
Vonnegut
CannonManG
LadyLuck
LadyHeart
bomber03
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Getting hammered in the arena   Getting hammered in the arena I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:42 am

Well, it's impossible (unless there is some glitch/exploit being used) to get attacked by anyone more than 4 levels lower than you, so unless you did some rapid leveling before checking your messages, they should have all been within 4 levels of where you were at.

If you stopped playing the day before right after leveling up, it's possible that your name would be one of the first ones to come up in the arena for that particular level, which could lead to an increase in battle attacks.

It's also possible that an individual with many alts spread across many clans could be attacking our clan members... or specifically you. You may have unknowingly attacked one of their special alts and they may have taken offense.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune :-/ I hope this at least explains several things that may have caused it.
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

PostSubject: Re: Getting hammered in the arena   Getting hammered in the arena I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:50 am

Hmmm, definitely sounds like a glitch of some sorts. At level 21, your attackers should have to be level 17 at least.... and it's not very likely that someone would delete a level 17 character and re-level it to a level 10 or so in one day (well, it's possible, but not likely).

I know that Jolt ran some sort of system maintenance yesterday, but I'm not sure if that would have done anything (unless they were actually older messages that for some reason weren't delivered wayyyy back when you were a lower level and the system is just now delivering them).

About the only thing I can suggest is that you put in a support ticket with Jolt.....but I wouldn't expect an answer in return.

As far as the trophy goes, I'll never see that one myself, either....not on this character, at least. I'd need about 18,000 wins to get there Razz
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
Mr. LeChuck
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Getting hammered in the arena   Getting hammered in the arena I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:38 am

I'm not too worried about the trophy either. I'll probably never get it. I just thought it was strange that a good deal of the attackers didn't exist or were very low lvl.

And for the record i think i was about lvl 18 when i originally posted. I had the 200 AP from the lvl 15 quest a got quite a way in one day Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting hammered in the arena   Getting hammered in the arena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting hammered in the arena
Page 1 of 1