BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? Empty
PostSubject: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Do you think your the most famous person in the clan? Well post here to see! I wanna know who's the most famous in the clan. Please reply here if you think you think your that famous.

'RoYALe

Last edited by 'RoYALe on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Rank 81

2,908,830 Fame

Everyone who posts in this thread with half a million fame or higher will be getting into a new user group soon.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:10 pm

The BGL Battlers!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Every time my fame gets too high I start getting attacked like crazy, which brings the battle % down, so I keep my high-fame characters separate. Ginzaki's already found them and has been grazing off of them for a while now Smile .
I just moved them to The Fame Farm, so they are free for anyone to target now.
Those characters are:
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/411837-cactusjack with 1.7 million Fame
and
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/410183-gue-gruegrindr with 1.5 million Fame

ShockTart
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 pm

The top BGL person still in the clan I believe is Ginzaki. I want to say Battle Dave and BGL Battler are next, both around over 2.7 million right now and gaining 350K+ fame a day from The Fame Farm.

The top BGL person overall I believe is in The Fame Farm, although Ginzaki isn't far behind. The largest I think is 'Thanks BGL!', at 3.85 million fame (Rank 63). Ginzaki is currently at Rank 69 at 3.67 million fame.

Ginzaki, let me know the next time you can get a clan weapon. I'll see if I can drop some better defense for you. Your Katana looks pretty nice :-)
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Oh, I should note that ever since that Fame Farm clan email has gone out, I've received about a dozen requests from BGL members to enter The Fame Farm from members without hardly any arena experience. I'm not sure these specific people quite understand they concept that they don't need to be in The Fame Farm to get fame from it.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:57 pm

BGL Dave wrote:
The top BGL person still in the clan I believe is Ginzaki. I want to say Battle Dave and BGL Battler are next, both around over 2.7 million right now and gaining 350K+ fame a day from The Fame Farm.

The top BGL person overall I believe is in The Fame Farm, although Ginzaki isn't far behind. The largest I think is 'Thanks BGL!', at 3.85 million fame (Rank 63). Ginzaki is currently at Rank 69 at 3.67 million fame.

Ginzaki, let me know the next time you can get a clan weapon. I'll see if I can drop some better defense for you. Your Katana looks pretty nice :-)

Alright. I took out a small item to to lower the AP needed for the Katana so I think three days is when I can get gifted again.
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:07 am

As of Thursday, July 15, 2010:

Here are the top 10 in Fame for The BGL:

#1: Battle Dave, with 96,237,300
#2: BGL Battler, with 95,850,600
#3: Commish, with 56,586,000
#4: sqz1, with 18,284,800
#5: sqz, with 16,423,200
#6: The BGL's Fame with 13,622,500
#7: JoMer with 10,162,100
#8: Sir Dribbles with 9,787,270
#9: sweety137 with 9,761,040
#10 WafuGod with 9,523,870

Just thought I'd answer the original question after all this time Razz
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 am

Commish has become so famous that he caught a case of the fame bug.

Yes, Commish is now 'broken' in terms of the arena. At Level 12, he had made it up to 468 Million fame. But now, whenever he goes to attack another famous player, it just sends him right back to the arena without a fight.

This has happened to other top fame players too, including the majority of the current Top 10.

Commish made it up to #10 before being broken and was making 25 million fame a day... well on his way to hitting 1 billion fame this next month. Battle Dave and BGL Battler will likely take a break on the fame ladder until they fix the glitch (both over 300 Million fame).
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:07 am

Why don't you take this opportunity to level up Commish so he can take on higher level players and their fame when the glitch is fixed.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:07 pm

I think I might know the reason for the glitch, but I'd have to know the details of everyone who has it. Mostly the fame the hit when the caught it. I might scour up that info from the rankings page later.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:42 pm

I would like to state that my cat princes now has some fame from exploring.....

battle wins 2... loses 30... fame 47... and its not going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?   DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISCUSS: Who's the Most Famous?
Page 1 of 1