BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fanucci Face Cards

Go down 
+3
Zeb the Rotund
BGL Dave
Galifre
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:31 am

Jaelle Hausroc wrote:
And I found the Face Card of DOOOOOOM! Shocked

*Jaelle has painted a rock with the word 'DOOM' and is slowly moving it back and forth as though trying for a cheap three-dimensional effect.*

(Note: There is no face card of 'Doom' that I know of, but Jaelle is a little funny in the head and hates to feel left out of anything.)

Funny stuff! Laughing Early nominee for Creative Post of the Week! Winner receives item of their choice from me :-)
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:29 pm

I never liked that laugh emote, it looks like nervous laughter. Like whoever is using it wants to laugh, but is afraid of getting grued.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:43 pm

so you perfer the LoL lol! emote?
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:38 pm

169!

And now BGL Dave can rest in his card searching. At Level 51, Snail has been found in the Jungles of Minzia (Death was also found at Level 51).

Only the 2 broken face cards (Grue and Jester) remain, plus 3 DF cards that just won't drop for me (9 & Infinity of Rain, Infinity of Plungers). What worthy goal should I seek out next?
Back to top Go down
Jaelle Hausroc
Serf
Serf
Jaelle Hausroc

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 am

By saying that Grue and Jester are broken, does that mean they 'cannot be found by anyone' or does it mean 'cannot be used by anyone who finds them'?
Back to top Go down
Jaelle Hausroc
Serf
Serf
Jaelle Hausroc

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:48 am

Ginzaki wrote:
I never liked that laugh emote, it looks like nervous laughter. Like whoever is using it wants to laugh, but is afraid of getting grued.

It represents a kind of a funny 'uh-oh' feeling we get when we noticed the big purple face-hugger stuck to your face there Ginzaki ol' chum.

What is that anyway... You ordered the special didn't you? Laughing Shocked Laughing pale confused
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:49 am

Can't be found. No one has them yet, and we have one guy with two characters sitting on top of the hill who doesn't have them.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:50 am

Jaelle Hausroc wrote:
Ginzaki wrote:

It represents a kind of a funny 'uh-oh' feeling we get when we noticed the big purple face-hugger stuck to your face there Ginzaki ol' chum.

What is that anyway... You ordered the special didn't you? Laughing Shocked Laughing pale confused

Yup, thing burst out of my chest gave me this and danced away lol!
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:18 pm

I got Granola 2 days ago for 60AP, then Beauty today for 3AP. Will be using the last 27 points of the day in the Forest of Youth. All started dropping at 42 as we new already.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Congrats, Galifre!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
shanstan

PostSubject: And then there were 2   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm

I have found all but the Grue and Jester took me to level 52 and an enourmous amount of AP
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:34 pm

The Grue and Jester have never been found, I doubt even Dumbwit has it!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:40 pm

well someone can always ask.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:32 pm

True...
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Grue and Jester still allude capture to this day. They are either broken or specific to find, but the devs are tight lipped about level requirements and the like so it's up in the air as of now.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:57 pm

Do you plan on trying to find it, Gin?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Of course, but all in due time. My arena career has just gotten started after all. 4000 wins is just a warmup, I plan on fighting my way into the record books, now to calculate how long it would take to get 100,000.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:21 pm

Well you'd be without a doubt, a legend in Zork! A force not be reckoned with!
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Without potions it would take 8 years to reach such a feat.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Do you think you'll still be into the game by then?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:42 pm

Lol, I dunno if the game will still be up and running then. I'll keep chugging though and amass as many wins as I can.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:48 pm

it may be a different version of zork by that time.
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm convinced I know what the light face card does. The month prior to getting it I was averaging a TMP encounter every 5 to 6 explorations. I started keeping numbers because I was getting massacred by the regularly. From the moment I picked up the Light card my TMP encounters have dropped to 1 every 90 AP. It drastically cut my encounter ratio. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Face Cards   Fanucci Face Cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanucci Face Cards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2