BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kestrel72
Knight
Knight
Kestrel72

Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards Empty
PostSubject: Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards   Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:39 pm

I know there are legends of hundreds of AP being spent without a card being found - what's your personal record on a character?

I have one that as of today has spent 3 days (90 AP) adventuring without a single fanucci card being found.

I was at level, down to 5 below level. Hopefully this weekend I'll break my dry spell.

Anybody got personal experience with more than 90 AP spent on adventuring (not battling) and no cards?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards   Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:51 pm

I think my longest streak without a card is roughly 29-31. I'm pretty lucky with Fanucci drops.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards   Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:34 pm

I think I have gone about 100ap with out a single drop on this one. I know it took like three and a half days to get a single card once... it horrible... my other characters dont go nearly as long.
Back to top Go down
Shoelessbrooks
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards   Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:57 am

I went about 100 AP the other day without one, and then I got 5 in the next 50 AP, so I didn't feel quite so bad
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards   Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Ah, my answer is kind of unfair.

I'm at about 900AP right now without a drop Shocked

But I only have 3 more to find, and I think my character has just been hit with a DF bug that seems to be hitting people close to finishing out the set.
Back to top Go down
Shoelessbrooks
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards   Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm

BGL Dave,

I am saving the charm that gives 4 cards until I only have 4 left, then I hope to avoid the long dry spell.

Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards   Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Shoelessbrooks wrote:
BGL Dave,

I am saving the charm that gives 4 cards until I only have 4 left, then I hope to avoid the long dry spell.

I thought about doing that very thing, but then decided that the extra 400AP were worth more to me than a few extra cards that will probably, eventually, unglitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards   Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most AP spent with no Fanucci Cards
Page 1 of 1