BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fanucci Gambit Calculators

Go down 
+5
Ginzaki
Professor Maple
Sweetpurchase
ShockTart
'RoYALe
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Fanucci Gambit Calculators Empty
PostSubject: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:19 pm

A good fanucci gambit will up your attack and defence so good fighting will happen for you in the arena. Also will help you out there when adventuring meaning a great life for you in the vast great underground empire, Zork.

So scroll down to see the links Shocktart put up for us!

'RoYALe

Last edited by 'RoYALe on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
ShocTart

PostSubject: More Fanucci Gambit info   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:04 pm

For those that are unfamiliar with the Fanucci Gambit - this is one of the easiest (and least expensive) ways to add Attack and Defense bonuses to your characters.

First, download the Fanucci Gambit Calculator here:

The download will consist of a .zip file, just open it and move the file inside to your desktop or other folder.
Second, you need Java installed on your PC to run it. Most people will already have it, but if you double-click the file to open it and are prompted to provide the application to run the file, then you will need Java. You can download the latest version here:

Once you get it open, select all the Fanucci cards that your character has found (just click on the "Cards" tab in game) and click on "Simulator" and "Run" (or just hit the "F5" key). The calculator will show you where to play the cards you have found to get the maximum benefit from them.

Cool huh?

ShockTart
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Link to Fanucci Gamit Calculator:
http://bitbucket.org/jsvazic/yadfc/downloads

Link to Java downloads:
http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

I wasn't logged in when I did the first post and guests can't post links.....so Embarassed

ShockTart
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:40 pm

we forgive ya
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Are there any tips/skills/methods to increase the drop rates of the Fanucci cards? I would like to mine them in the most efficient way possible. Thanks!

Last edited by Professor Maple on Tue May 18, 2010 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Professor Maple wrote:
Are there any tips/skills/methods to increase the drop rates of the Fanucci cards? I would like to mine them in the most efficient way possible. Thanks!

There is no way to make them come faster. Patience is the key with the cards. Only took me 3 weeks to get 100 gambit. Though some people get a little spiritual with it and think that the cards choose you when the time is right.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:44 pm

Ginzaki wrote:
Professor Maple wrote:
There is no way to make them come faster. Patience is the key with the cards. Only took me 3 weeks to get 100 gambit. Though some people get a little spiritual with it and think that the cards choose you when the time is right.
So, the drop rate is constant regardless of all factors?

The "cards choose you" quote sounds too Yu-Gi-Oh'ish for my taste...

I will continue to credit the appearance of Fanucci cards to the pseudo-RNG liking me a bit more...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Yup, they drop around every 24-32 AP. There are some extremes. I have heard of people going a week without getting a card.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel

PostSubject: Gotta use the Calculator   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:17 am

I messed around with the cards till I thought I had it right...then broke down and got the calculator and ended up getting 6 extra points on my Gambit plus points in Body and Spirit.

The calculator is well worth the 20 seconds to download!

Kes
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 pm

After getting 100 in all areas is that it? It seems like you get there before you even get into the really high digit cards or face cards. do face cards, etc help you in battles somehow?
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:06 pm

That answer none of really know yet, keep checking back here and we can go look for you to save you the headache.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Face cards do give you special things when equipped.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm

I read in a thread that some of them will give you more hp... I don't know which ones....
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:39 am

More HP... interesting I'm trying to get myself all lot HP I currently have 12 HP.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:02 am

The Warrior skill is nice. An extra HP with some nice bonuses.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:11 am

I'm working on getting all the Warrior skills actually. Without losing all lot of money.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:27 am

I am slowly working towards that one now.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:44 am

I only have 2 more skills to buy from the Warrior!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:47 am

yeah, but your level 30... i am only 21... so its going to be a slow process.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:00 am

Just do a bit of battling in the arena that's how I got most of my money actually. I may not have that much fame but that's 'cause I only fought weak people with 0 fame. It took a long time to get 1000+ fame. So with all that fighting I got tons of money. But sadly not enough to get an Easter item. ):
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:04 pm

poor royale, oh.... I had forgotten how many skills i had already paid for from her... turns out i only needed one more, granted it was 60k but i thats okay... and i only explore.... no fame needed.
Back to top Go down
Shoelessbrooks
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:06 am

With 89 cards, I have managed to max out... whew. My question is, when I check my stats, my scores for non-Gambit hands are only showing 9-16. Is there a way to increase these numbers, and if so, has anyone with a full deck figured this out yet?

Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:34 pm

Shoelessbrooks wrote:
With 89 cards, I have managed to max out... whew. My question is, when I check my stats, my scores for non-Gambit hands are only showing 9-16. Is there a way to increase these numbers, and if so, has anyone with a full deck figured this out yet?

If I'm understanding your question correctly, I believe the answer lies in adding more skill points to your Body/Spirit/Mind areas. Right now, I'm consistently getting a 76+% bonus from Body skills. Once you get the Warrior skill, you'll definitely see Body jump up for you.
Back to top Go down
Shoelessbrooks
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:49 pm

BGL Dave wrote:
Shoelessbrooks wrote:

If I'm understanding your question correctly, I believe the answer lies in adding more skill points to your Body/Spirit/Mind areas. Right now, I'm consistently getting a 76+% bonus from Body skills. Once you get the Warrior skill, you'll definitely see Body jump up for you.

Ah ha... I see now that those scores under the statistics indicates how many skill points have been spent in each category.
Back to top Go down
zork24343
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Do you have to place the face card in an attribute or just have it to get the bonus?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanucci Gambit Calculators   Fanucci Gambit Calculators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanucci Gambit Calculators
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next