BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your Character Name

Go down 
+10
Angelinadawhop
Zxaiver
ShockTart
YukiOtoko
GruellaDeVill
Sweetpurchase
Ginzaki
'RoYALe
Professor Maple
Kestrel72
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Your Character Name - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Character Name   Your Character Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Yup it's just Tetris Theme by Robotronica. No video.
Back to top Go down
Jaelle Hausroc
Serf
Serf
Jaelle Hausroc

PostSubject: Re: Your Character Name   Your Character Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:57 pm

Introducing Character #2:

Carol S. Mower is my evil younger sister. *Jaelle presents a petite blond in a Frobozzco clerk's outfit who waves with an ingratiating smile, and who is hiding something glinty behind her back.* She's eager to be trying your Fanuucci gathering PvP technique! Carol used to be on an old Frobozz Co. Radio program called 'Murder she Wrought'. She would show up at an English dinner party once a week, and turn sleuth as soon as someone died horribly in some way, usually involving various 'gardening tool accidents'. Unfortunately, it only lasted one season, as some of the more clever listeners realized that, statistically, the only way that each of these murders could have occurred coincident with Carol visiting was if she had plotted and executed each one.

The last episode "Blood on the Lawn" was not only the most bloody, but also the most popular, as the mystery involved a spectacular series of 'realistic looking' deaths caused by a runaway tractor mower-chipper thing. Tragically, despite the surge in sales for Frobozzco garden implements, the show's producer, writer, director, and concierge were also deceased in the incident, and the show's insurance was maxed out. Carol's looking for a new job as a BGL PvPer. Let's give her a big hand! *Smiles big and whispers* I think she's armed... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Your Character Name   Your Character Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:59 pm

nice.
Back to top Go down
Jaelle Hausroc
Serf
Serf
Jaelle Hausroc

PostSubject: Re: Your Character Name   Your Character Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Character #3:

Jay la Guerre is a French Revolutionary.. (Mostly an excuse to buy that particular AVI). He sees an historic self-interest in assisting mutual benefit and survival of Fannuci farming proletariat against the Manorialist forces of evil high level Crypto-fascist Bourgeoisie. Fear not Comrades. We shall triumph because we are the most Revolutionary Clan in all of ze' GUR (Glorious Underground Republic). We are the most glorious and revolutionary clan because 'I' am here.

Vive la' Revoluccion! Vive BGL!

(Has a torch and a pitchfork.) I asked someone for a rifle, and they tried to loot me. Is zer' other meaning for zis' word?
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: Your Character Name   Your Character Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:24 pm

My Saturday night addiction is Dr. Who on the BBC. Galifre is the ancestral home of the Timelords. I always thought the name sounded cool, so I borrowed it.
Back to top Go down
Wastid
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Your Character Name   Your Character Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:47 am

Evil wife, bratty kids.... When Im not working I indulge in the art of getting Wastid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Character Name   Your Character Name - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your Character Name
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2