BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Description

Go down 
+2
Sweetpurchase
'RoYALe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Character Description Empty
PostSubject: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Are you guys into role playing? I was thinking perhaps it would be fun to have a character description or backstory page. I love writing and doing projects like these!

In the great city Frostham there was a tiny little cottage where lived me, 'RoYALe I didn't know it yet but I'd become a great adventurer one day.

*Yawn* "Ah... time to head to work, unfortunately... I wish the place could just shut down!" I put on my work clothes and got a big fur coat on and head off to work, "Brr, so cold..." Once I reached work I found myself caught in a group of workers sobbing. "What happend?" I asked. A man next to me replied, "The place was shut down!" "WHAT?! Damn, where the hell am I supposed to find a job now..." I headed back home thinking what do for the rest of my life. "Oh it's hopeless, I'm gonna become a beggar on the streets of Frostham!" I head off to one of the local taverns, "I need a drink to think this out..." When I entered I found myself staring into the eyes of a man, "Ahh, hey watch where your going!" The man replied, "Hey you watch where your going, I'm a great adventurer! And what are you?! "Uhh..." The man scoffed, "Ha! I thought so just another fool looking to get drunk here in the local tavern!"

This made me angry I drew my sword from my bag, "Good thing I was a swords salesman..." I thought. The man also drew his sword,"Oh it's a fight you want? It's a fight you get!" He slashed his sword. I blocked, BUT before the fight could continue I heard a man say, "STOP, that is enough." It sounded so familiar, who was it... I put my sword away, but the man still hadn't, just before I could react he slashed. But the Man who had said STOP blocked it in time.

"Sheesh, 'RoYALe your gonna fight someone just because he bumped in to you?" I replied, "Ginzaki it's been long..." Ginzaki hit the man on the head with the bunt of his sword and knocked him out, "Yes it has, 'RoYALe, if I may 'RoYALe I need to speak with you privately," "Of course. Gin" I replied. We went in to a dark alley,"'RoYALe, it's been long since we last saw each other, while you chose to live a normal life I chose the life of an adventurer! Now that you have no job..." "Wait how'd you know I had no job?" I asked "Things get by quick, but now you have no job why don't you come adventure with me and my clan?" Gin asked. "Wait what clan...?"

"Why the BGL, of course," Ginzaki replied.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 5:48 pm

You guys like it, personally I think I could've done better.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm

It was a hoot to read Royale.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 pm

You gonna do one your self Sweetpurchase?
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:47 pm

I have been thinking about it but haven't had the time over the past few days. Maybe as things around my house wind down I can pull something out of my fantasy hat.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Can't wait to read it!
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:40 am

How about you, Gin you gonna do one yourself, like how you came to get leadership of the BGL or just how you started out in the G.U.E.?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:28 am

They are intertwined actually. I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 am

Can't wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:54 pm

I have tomorrow off so I should be able to post something up about my four characters that I have in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:12 am

*plink* went the sword as she dropped it. "Here we be the Famous White House. You three should be safe here for a bit. I will be back with some monster meat for dinner. Don't wander out of the field and don't Talk to strangers." LittleNekoHime advised her three younger sisters, Sweetpurchase, SourCandy, and GriphonLake. Neko being the oldest has always taken care of the younger three since their mother died a while back. Her job in the Sword company was good until it went bust and the company folded. She since has had to take up the sword she was given as a sales rep and turn it to monsters just to keep the family fed. Hopefully here at the white house there will be work for her so she doesn't have to worry.

While Big sis Neko was off hunting monsters, second oldest Sweetpurchase pursued the last work assignment given to her and SourCandy from the Magic Company, before it Folded and went bust. Along the path to the backdoor of the White house she runs into a group of people who didn't look all that sensible, trying to sneak by them seemed the most reasonable course of action to take. While Sweet was egding past the rough looking group a stranger came up to her and said "Zoinks Its you! We have been looking all over for you SweetPurchase, Come with me and I will show you a place where you need not worry about people like them ever bothering you" Intrigued Sweetpurchase fallowed this dashing fellow to a different part of the big field and there where all kinds of worrier and adventurers just like her big sis. "Who are these people?" she asks. "Why This is the BGL where Beginners Get Lucky. We have been searching for you since your company went bankrupt. Please feel free to talk to the others, I promise they won't bit. By the way My name Is BGL Dave and this lanky looking fellow is Ginzaki who will one day lead this fine group of people to greatness." Sweetpurchase was so excited that she forgot all about the assignment and dove in to the group to meet all sorts of fine people.

Back at the family camp, SourCandy and GriphonLake set out together after their sister Sweetpurchase to locate the family, Thy didn't like being left alone as both had just been hopefulls to their companies and twins to-boot. As they neared the white house big sis Neko came back from her hunting trip. "What are you two doing over there? I thought I told you three to stay put, and where is your sister?" "We don't know, she set off in this direction and hasn't come back yet." The twins chorused. "Stay on the steps of the white house and don't move, I am going to leave dinner with you and go see what Sweet is up to." As the twins settle themselves on the steps with a piece of abominable snowman between them, Littlenekohime walked to the back of the White house. She saw the same group of roughnecks that Sweet tried to edge by and just walk threw them as they were just small fry to her. She spotted the big group of the BGL. She had heard rumors that the group and relocated to the white house in hopes for more orphan salesmen to join them. In their mists she sees Sweetpurchase, but her sister wasn't cowering in fear, in stead she was organizing people to set up tents, start bbq pits for those bringing in food, helping the quartermaster deal out weapons, and keeping track of the the people going out ot hunt. So amazed was Littlenekohime at what the BGL had done for her sister, she raced back to the white house front steps, gathered her twin sisters and the shank of meat she had brought back and returned to the BGL where her sister Sweetpurchase took the time to set them up in a family tent and made sure the piece of snowman when to the right pit.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Nice, Sweetpurchase!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

all my writings I view as works in progress since it took me four semesters to pass college English 101.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:55 pm

When are u doing yours Gin?
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 pm

I just made a new on how my alt came to start out the BGL Battlers! Here it is...

"Alright, stop this fighting!" Ginzaki yelled at the two men locked in combat, "This is the BGL base, NOT a battle arena!" One of the men replied, "Ah, we were just playing Gin, you know we love arena fighting!" Gin replied,"I know, I know it's just, I'm trying to concentrate on helping our new members, and I can't do that with all this racket!" The men's faces turned red, "Well sorry, Gin we'll just do it outside or something..." They walked off embarrassed of what just happend, "We really need a place for all the Battlers of the BGL..." Gin said quietly to himself. But apparently not quietly enough, "How about we start a sub-clan?" BGL Dave said as he walked in the room. "Yes, but who's gonna do it? I need you to stay here, since you are the founder and former leader of the BGL and I need 'RoYALe here since he's my second in command... I can't just trust someone to start a new clan full of our Battlers! You and 'RoYALe are my most trusted members, Sweetpurchase, ShockTart, and Prof. Maple also but I need them too..." Gin said in frustration,

"My little bro will do it. He always was the Battler of the family still trying to catch up with R.G the biggest battler of the family!" 'RoYALe said as he walked in the room. "Do you think he'll do it?" Ginzaki said. "Oh he'll do it, trust me..." 'RoYALe replied. Then thats when I entered the room,"Me? A leader of a clan full of the biggest battlers the BGL has to offer?! I'm still starting out as a battler! I'm not worthy of this title!" My brother smiled,"Your kidding right, you always said that you wanted to become a leader of a clan full of famous battlers, King," My face turned red, " Oh you ruined the moment, 'RoYALe! But I do want to make the clan, Gin..." I said trying to calm myself from the excitement of being a leader of a clan full of the most famous people the BGL has to offer! "Alright, if you want I'll ask my big bro, Gintama to help out with it's armory, oh and what are you gonna call it?"

"Hmm... I know! The BGL Battlers!" I replied...

Last edited by 'RoYALe on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Gintama is actually about a month older than Ginzaki.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Oh, let me fix that...
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:13 pm

There, fixed it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Your skills in fiction are pretty good there Royale.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:45 pm

Thank you, I plan on doing one R.G about what he did after me and him were booted from the Blackguard.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:57 pm

I'm gonna be on for awhile guys, I'm trying to make my story for R.G so if I don't reply to anything, sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:04 pm

I am always on Royale, you don't see me replying every five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:46 pm

Your contempt for the Blackguard is legendary. If you ever decide to divulge that story I'm sure it will be an intriguing one.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 pm

Not exactly I was kicked out for one simple question
i asked, Can I have 7 coconuts, I want to start a new clan and I want my own ranks?

That was all I said and I get me and my alt kicked out!
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:49 pm

I know a very odd thing to keep from your clan, but I was very angry at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Description
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next