BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Description

Go down 
+2
Sweetpurchase
'RoYALe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Character Description - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:02 pm

Well then, at least we snatched you up.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:03 pm

And I'm happy for it! Long live the BGL!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 pm

Royale, The blackguard wouldn't have been able to keep you anyway, Your just too good for the majority of the clans we have. This one is probably the best home for you and the majority of your alts should you chose to bring them home.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:12 pm

All my alts are in separate clans I'm pleased to say their doing good in each of them, I mean well me I'm second in command of the BGL! R.G is second in command also for The Guard! And Kingmeister is the proud leader of the BGL Battlers!
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Any other members want to give this a shot?
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:20 am

*Huff* "I'm too tired 'RoYALe... I can't go on an longer" I said almost fainting from the heat. "Just hold on were almost there..." 'RoYALe said. After another hour of endless walking through Peltoid Valley, "Were here... Welcome to the great city of Anthar little brother.." 'RoYALe said as he pointed to a large city full of bustling tourists and adventurers hoping to find adventure or the great Antharia Jack! "It's uhh... big..." I said. "Well we finally found somewhere to hide for awhile, Lasnorshmorful won't look here after that big heist they pulled here a month ago, the police are still looking for him..." 'RoYALe said but sounded a little unsure of himself, "I hope your right brother, The Blackguard have many sources." I said.

We walked into the city, people looked at us as if we were freaks! I don't blame them after that close call with johnnycancer (Blackguard's second in command and a old friend...) and his thugs, we were lucky we were alive! We entered a tavern hoping to get some lunch when, I stopped in my tracks, johnnycancer and his little group of thugs were there showing a little picture of me and 'RoYALe to the bar tender asking if he had seen us before. "'RoYALe..." I started. "I know, just slowly back out the bar..." He said backing slowly I followed.

*Bump* "Now where do you think your going?" *Gulp* One of johnnycancer's thugs were just behind us... "Uhh, we were just leaving, so could you...?" I said with a little fear. 'RoYALe drew his sword and slashed, the man fell and we ran. "After them!" johnnycancer yelled. He saw us after all, "We won't make it!" I yelled. Them just before I thought it was the end. I heard the clashing of swords behind us, I turned to see. I saw another group of people fighting off johnnycancer's thugs, two of them really looked familiar... before I could see who they were 'RoYALe grabbed my arm and took me into a dark alley breathing hard. We hid behind some barrels until the sound of swords clashing stopped.

When we looked out we saw that the other group had beaten johnnycancer and his gang, I saw them running away all of them had tons of cuts and bruises. Then a familiar voice rang out,"Well, well, well isn't it 'RoYALe and his little brother. Long time no see." It was one of them people in the group I looked at him, then I knew who it was, "Ginzaki." I said in surprise. "Hey! Don't forget about me!" Another familiar person came out, "And BGL Dave, how did you guys find us?" 'RoYALe asked. "It wasn't hard, after you were kicked out of the Blackguard and had to run for your lives. One of our members had seen you when you got caught by johnnycancer and his little gang" Ginzaki said, BGL Dave continued the story,"And with that me, Ginzaki and a group of our friends went to search and here we are!" "Good thing you were here or we would be toast!" I said. We shared a laugh. Then something hit me,"Why did you guys come looking for us, I know that were old friends but..." Before I could continue Ginzaki cut me off,"We were looking for you before you were even kicked out of the Blackguard actually. We want to offer you two something..."

This confused me and 'RoYALe, "What is it?" We both said at the same time. "We want to offer you both a n invite to our little clan, The BGL." This took us by surprise,"Us? But why would you go through all the trouble of searching for two old adventurers like us?" I asked still surprised by the invite. "You two could really help us, 'RoYALe your a great explorer you know how to survive out there, and you R.G are a great battler you would do well with us." BGL Dave said. We pondered this for awhile then I said, "Okay we'll do it, but not me Shendo, who I believe is a good friend of yours Gin, has already asked me to join his humble clan. I agreed, 'RoYALe can join the BGL but I'll join The Guard." I said taking them all by surprise, "Why didn't you tell me?!" 'RoYALe said with a little anger."I was, but this was shortly we were kicked out of the Blackguard, Shendo came to me when you were asleep and I had to take watch." I said calmly. After that everyone went silent, me and 'RoYALe followed Dave and Ginzaki into their camp. After a small meal we went to sleep...

To be continued...

Last edited by 'RoYALe on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:36 pm

This was my longest story yet, guys! I'll continue this later on you'll see how R.G did that night at camp.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:41 pm

So what do you guys think about it? I'm itching to know! Question
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:07 pm

When are you doing your story, Gin?
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 12:27 am

your going to have to keep at him for his. as for your stories Royale, you are doing a good job. You may want Ginzaki's help when your all done and turn it into a short novel.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:23 am

You know in the story when I said johnnycancer was the second in command? Well it seems he's now the leader of the Blackguard! If I hadn't requested those coconuts I might be leader of the Blackguard right now! Me and johnnycancer were Lasnorshmorful's most trusted. But at least I landed here in the BGL!

LONG LIVE THE BGL!
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:30 pm

This is the first time I've been over here and Royale and Sweetpurchase, I must say, I feel flattered to be included in your stories.

I'm almost frightened to begin one myself because I would probably spend the better part of a weekend writing it if it were to include the key moments and members of this clan. It's been fun :-) Who would have thunk a clan for 'newbies' built on helping each other would be both popular and successful?!
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Well when the newbies heard that someone was giving some luck they came rushin!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:29 am

Luck is always needed, even if its luck you generate your self or threw a clan that helps with weapons and armory, it allows us to use our zm for more important stuff.
Back to top Go down
Jaelle Hausroc
Serf
Serf
Jaelle Hausroc

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:40 pm

*Drags herself in looking badly bruised, frizzy haired, and trailing a line of packing tape and torn brown paper from her shoe.*

"Hi guys...I'm sorry I was gone so long."

"A word of advice," she continues, holding up an admonishing finger, "never try to save a few zorkmids by sending yourself GUE parcel post.... Thankyuh' very much."

*Does a Johhny Bravo pose which results in an unpleasant crunching sound from her spine. She then stumbles off to her tent to curse and tidy up.*
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Good to have you back Jaelle. Wondered what happened to you. Thanks for the advice by the way, I just cancelled my travel plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Description   Character Description - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Description
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2