BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:58 am

Hey, guys have you tried Utopia Kingdoms yet? It's pretty fun and my kinda game.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:16 am

Glad you're enjoying it! Signed up but haven't played - don't want to deal with the friend/gift thing that those games usually require. May try a little bit. My son plays Kingdom of Camelot on facebook - UK is probably similar but I checked out the Jolt support pages, etc. and saw problems like LOZ. The company seems late to the facebook game thing but that's where the money probably is.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 am

@ BGL Dave
What are you playing these days? I haven't tried Kingdom of Loathing yet. Been playing the skill games on POGO and King.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Kingdom of Loathing is a very... odd game.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:23 pm

So I've read!
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:05 pm

Haha! What you've read is very true.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Jewelaine wrote:
@ BGL Dave
What are you playing these days? I haven't tried Kingdom of Loathing yet. Been playing the skill games on POGO and King.

Hmmm, fantasy football and offline Xbox 360. And ESPN's Streak for the Cash :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3