BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:56 pm

You have to craft it into a more powerful version. Once you have a Wolver set you can craft it into a Dusker set which once it's at level 5 you can craft into an Ashtail set which once it's at level 10 can be crafted into a Skolver or Vog set. So to craft a 4 star item you need a 5 heat level item and to craft a 5 star item you need a 10 heat level item.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Ah, thanks. Just fought the Snarbolax didn't get any special weapons or armor though. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:38 pm

You use the tokens to get special gear.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:36 pm

How?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:03 pm

The is a toekn stand in the Bazaar called Brinks, that's were you trade in tokens.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Ah, thanks. I need to fight the monster again I only have 2 tokens! >_<
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:33 am

Yea, the bosses need to be beaten multiple times to get the rarer items. This is to control the rarity of the items.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:10 am

Well yeah I can respect that, I always do like to collect rare items in a game.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:35 am

You don't really come on in the game, Gin.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 12:15 pm

My laptop broke, and my desktop barely meets the requirements. It often overheats while playing SK. So I'm on for about an hour a day using ME.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Oh, well I've been getting help from other players who have been kind enough to alchemies me some new weapons. I'm about to get another new sword and gun tomorrow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:28 am

@BGL Dave: I do not think I intentionally attacked Haggis Heros during the thirty days of Tyranny... I attacked characters that were not outfitted to defend against my attacks and provided my characters with a 150+% FWP... If some of those happened to be up-and-coming Haggis members, I was completely not aware of that...

On the other hand, if one of them did, I can see how it would look... Thirty of my arena characters attacking on a daily basis might give them that type of understanding...

Smile
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Hey Gin, can you give me 50 Crystal Energy? I'm trying to make a Spiral Demo Helm. Only a 2 star armor set but still I want something nice to wear while I train my Wolver set. And if you can can you also give about 800 crowns?

It's alright if you can't but I really need the crystal energy though.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:51 pm

Sorry, I'm short on CE and crowns. You can use ME to cover the alchemy cost though.

@Prof. I will always be amazed by your dedication.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:04 pm

Never mind I was able to buy the Helm at a good price.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Gin, if you ever get any crystal energy and you have any extra can you lend it to me? I'm trying to craft the Dusker Coat but I need 200 c.e. If I could just get 100 c.e. I can get the crowns to buy 100 more c.e.

I would have to get over 12.2K crowns just to buy 200 c.e. they rose the price, at least they lowered it by a hundred but yeah...

EDIT: Actually if I get the 200 energy I might be able to make myself the Stone Tortoise Shield instead, which do you think I should do?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:08 pm

I always go for shield first.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Alrighty then! All I have to do now is get 12.2K...
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:26 pm

silent You guys really haven't been chatty lately. So I suggest we try and do a little contest, I always loved reading and writing and I would really like to see some of your own stories guys!

Why don't we all do a lore on the end of Zork or something? Someone starts the story off and others can join in and continue it.

Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:24 pm

'RoYALe wrote:
silent You guys really haven't been chatty lately. So I suggest we try and do a little contest, I always loved reading and writing and I would really like to see some of your own stories guys!

Why don't we all do a lore on the end of Zork or something? Someone starts the story off and others can join in and continue it.

And they release-ed the holy hand grenade. And all of Zork, being unprofitable in their sight, did snuff it.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:20 am

Been busy, gonna take the loved ones to a water park next week. Gotta love summer.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Yeah, gonna be heading off to Florida with my cousins this Monday Cool
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 3:00 pm

But before the Land was snuff - ed, as summer approached, a royal degree was sent out to all of the Land with a promise of a new, glorious, more EXCITING (and hopefully more profitable) world. And each Zorkian who traveled to that land was given a word that promised them a special place in the new kingdom.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:51 pm

Wow, you got the idea I was thinking up! Razz
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Jewelaine wrote:
But before the Land was snuff - ed, as summer approached, a royal degree was sent out to all of the Land with a promise of a new, glorious, more EXCITING (and hopefully more profitable) world. And each Zorkian who traveled to that land was given a word that promised them a special place in the new kingdom.

Years before the land had been snuff-ed, The Grand Wizard stood on a small hill, overlooking the Underground Empire. He sighed, he looked at the vast empire knowing what would happen, knowing that this land would, in years to come be nothing.

"This land will die, the underground empire has long been in need of a leader, but even if we find a new King and Queen the land will be ravaged. The grues will overtake the cities devour all of it's inhabitants! Heroes would fall trying to defend their land many valiant heroes indeed, would die."

The Grand Wizard's words seemed to echo through the land as if making sure that every living thing heard what he said.

He gave one last sigh, he got up and walked on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings   The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of LoZ, Future Contacts and Other Fine Tidings
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next