BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buying in Bulk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

Buying in Bulk Empty
PostSubject: Buying in Bulk   Buying in Bulk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:17 pm

What is the easiest method for buying items in bulk to give to the clan?
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Buying in Bulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying in Bulk   Buying in Bulk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Create tab shortcuts for the item you are buying and the donate link. Then you can just click the tab for the item you want to buy and the click the donate link, donate the item, then repeat.
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

Buying in Bulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying in Bulk   Buying in Bulk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Brilliant! Now all I need is a shopping list.Do we have a clan wish list? I heard somewhere that another promotion was in the works for this game and would be nice to have the cupboards stocked.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Buying in Bulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying in Bulk   Buying in Bulk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:29 pm

I think there's one around here somewhere *rummages through things*
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

Buying in Bulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying in Bulk   Buying in Bulk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:14 pm

You could try starting in this thread for Level 1 to 9 items and Level 10 to 19 items...

The level 1 to 9 items have ducked under 100 each and there is not that much armory stock in the level 10 to 19 range...

I would wait on stocking up the level 20 and up items in the armory until more of our active player base gets to those levels... The other option is coordinate buying, donating, and giving a level 20+ item in one fell swoop...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

Buying in Bulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying in Bulk   Buying in Bulk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:56 pm

Thanks, Prof. Maple.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

Buying in Bulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying in Bulk   Buying in Bulk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:02 am

Copied from the 30 Days of Tyranny thread:
Professor Maple wrote:
I updated the Best Equipment list...

It now has links to buy and donate all of the items players level 19 and lower can request from the clan armory...

This should make it easier for BGL members with deeper zorkmid pockets to help keep the armory well stocked...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buying in Bulk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buying in Bulk   Buying in Bulk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying in Bulk
Page 1 of 1