BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Requesting clan armory items NOT in store

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

Requesting clan armory items NOT in store Empty
PostSubject: Requesting clan armory items NOT in store   Requesting clan armory items NOT in store I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:13 am

How do I request an Faux Elfen Sword or other item not in the game armory? It's time to put forum reading to the test!
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Requesting clan armory items NOT in store   Requesting clan armory items NOT in store I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 10:52 am

Ask someone to make a new character with that item and dump it into the armory for you. This is a small tactic that we employ to make sure every new member can get the sword and it doesn't hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Requesting clan armory items NOT in store   Requesting clan armory items NOT in store I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 am

We used to recycle characters specifically for starting equipment...

Now that our clan has been keeping items in stock, the best level 1 to 9 "Sticks and Stones" weapon you could ask for from the armory is the Antharian Flat Club...

Check out the Best Equipment by Level thread for your best options...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Requesting clan armory items NOT in store   Requesting clan armory items NOT in store I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:55 am

Many thanks for the info and suggestions! Gonna get my request in now. This alt is preparing to battle for the clan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting clan armory items NOT in store   Requesting clan armory items NOT in store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting clan armory items NOT in store
Page 1 of 1