BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armory Wish List

Go down 
+3
Kestrel72
'RoYALe
ShockTart
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 3:54 pm

I thought it would be good to build up a "Wish List" for our Armory. Just to have a place to identify what items need to be purchased and donated to the clan to keep our guys as equipped as possible.

Considering the different stances, what are the best weapon/armor items for each level group (1-10; 11-20; 21-30; etc.)? How many should we have on hand (given the number of players that use that stance and/or defense). I know the Quarterstaff is a very popular weapon and the Kovali Quilted Cuirass is a common armor item. What about other items?
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Great idea Shocktart! I'm trying to get some good cash for the armory.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Message From: Ginzaki

Here is the new wish list for level 10-19 that we would like to stock more of.

Pheeborean Poignard
Price: 445500zm Clan Discount: 400950zm

Military Crossbow
Price: 408000zm Clan Discount: 367200zm

Antharian Trickster Kick
Price: 380500zm Clan Discount: 342450zm

They are expensive, but they are the best that we can give to our level 10-19s. Plus the discount is massive. Roughly 40K per weapon.

These are the near future of our armory, now we just have to get there.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel72
Knight
Knight
Kestrel72

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:37 pm

Tell you what - this stuff gets snapped up fast. I have put a couple of high AR and DR items in the armory and they get gone before I can blink.

btw I am not at all selective about who I approve gifts from the armory for. Is that OK? Is anyone screening recipients of gifts?

I figure people take what's needed and hope that they are donating back...
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 pm

Kestrel72 wrote:
Tell you what - this stuff gets snapped up fast. I have put a couple of high AR and DR items in the armory and they get gone before I can blink.

btw I am not at all selective about who I approve gifts from the armory for. Is that OK? Is anyone screening recipients of gifts?

I figure people take what's needed and hope that they are donating back...

Hmmm, I'm pretty cool with not being selective. I used to check everyone that was requesting to make sure they had cards in their Gambit, and would message them first if they didn't, but this did take a good bit of time.

I'd be okay with being more selective with the 'big money' items. Players that have shown a commitment to The BGL either through leveling, high Gambits, battle success, or general contributions to the clan/message board... well, I'd prefer if they were getting the best stuff, if that can at all be arranged. A level 10 with 0 Gambit and a 3-17 battle record probably isn't a prime candidate (and could be an outsider).
Back to top Go down
Kestrel72
Knight
Knight
Kestrel72

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:00 pm

OK - that sounds reasonable. I'll check stats on requests for the 100k+ items.

Or if someone wants to post more specific guidelines or message those of us with rank/responsibility I take orders pretty well...
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:03 pm

how many people do we have checking requests?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Lots. The warrior campaign was a hit. I haven't had to deal with any weapon requests in nearly a week. All I have to do is deny coconut requests (occasionally hitting the approve button on accident) and approve invites once in a while. The new free time is spent working on the guide. I'm scouring the LoZ forums combing all the previously known knowledge with stuff I'm learning as I play.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:42 pm

hats a good use of your time as a player and leader. i asked because we can set up a filter system for the requests through the worriers. we can let them sort it out ho they want to do it.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 pm

ShockTart wrote:
Message From: Ginzaki

Here is the new wish list for level 10-19 that we would like to stock more of.

Pheeborean Poignard
Price: 445500zm Clan Discount: 400950zm

Military Crossbow
Price: 408000zm Clan Discount: 367200zm

Antharian Trickster Kick
Price: 380500zm Clan Discount: 342450zm

They are expensive, but they are the best that we can give to our level 10-19s. Plus the discount is massive. Roughly 40K per weapon.

These are the near future of our armory, now we just have to get there.

Any thoughts on getting the Antharian Buckler (secondary attack armor)? You have to be level 20 to request it, but it only costs 135,000 and provides +170 to DR. That's about as strong of a level 10-29 item as you can get, and at a steep discount to these other items. With 200 battles, I could donate 4 of these (or 40 A-Clubs).
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:49 pm

That was the plan. I'm a battle guy, but I don't take gifts from the clan armory. I did for the trophy and gave it right back, but other than that the items I go for are of the highest caliber. I have had several members express disappointment in my equipment, and Kestrel even offered to buy me some armor, but I already have the best I can get from the armory. So I resolved to raise my fame to a high level while working on getting better equipment.

I'm also trying to stay at low levels till I get said equipment. I'm not afraid of the CoZ Assassin, but I know I can't stand up to him.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:51 pm

dont you get a primary armor for that quest though
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:03 pm

Quest? I'm not on a quest?

Lvl 15 - bottle o berzio
Lvl 20 - Uncle Chesterfileds Breastplate
Lvl 25 - 99% Official dead walk t-shirt

I'm nowhere near a weapon giving quest.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:19 pm

you posted before i did, I was responding to the post above yours.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:04 am

Yea, I think I misread your post anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:24 am

now now, you can't be doing that. you're supposed to be perfect in all things administrator, including reading.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:38 am

Ah, just a bit of dyslexia, seriously, I read at very high levels, but I will occasionally swap out words for other similar words.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:42 pm

that sounds like my problem... only i get to couple that with intermittent suppression... so not only do i swap but i lose whole words all together.
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:44 pm

Looks like the clan is running low on Quarterstaffs - only 3 left in our Armory! scratch

I'll donate a handfull when I get back in this evening, but if someone else can get it started, it would be a great help.

Here's my deal: If there are at least 40 in the armory before I get back at around 8pm EDT I'll donate 10 to make it at least 50. If there are at least 80 in the armory then I'll donate 20 to make it at least 100. And if there are over 100 there, then I'll find somehting else, maybe even a Military Crossbow and put it in the Armory! It's only 3:40pm now, so that gives you all at least 4 hours!!

See you when I get back!!! cheers

ShockTart
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Ok, I guess I'll have to give you guys some more time to prepare before I spring something like this up Razz

Inventory had dropped to one on hand, so I went ahead and put 5 back in for now Smile Still need help from anyone else that can put a few in.

Shocktart
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:48 pm

I am starting to compile a Best Equipment by Level post, specific to each stance and level group.

If +10 AR and +10 DR do the same thing by raising your FWP by 1%, the items listed provide the maximum combined AR/DR for the specific attack or defense stance in that level range.

That means the only Level 1 to 10 item not available for purchase through the Armory is the Surprisingly Strong Leather Gloves.

I'm creating and deleting five "junk" characters as quickly as I can request an invite to the BGL, accept the invite, and donate the gloves into the clan's armory.

Prof. Maple and company
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armory Wish List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory Wish List   Armory Wish List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armory Wish List
Page 1 of 1