BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS! Empty
PostSubject: NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!   NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS! I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 4:45 pm

Unlimited Zorking for this final week! Enjoy!

http://legendsofzork.com/perks?tab=1
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!   NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:44 am

Thanks for requesting that, Dave. Gonna try to get my main alt to level 60. Wanted to see that quest and get the Ruby Shoes. Those free ap's give me the way to do it. F5!!!!!! and Judik may get there yet - 1 level to go. Meanwhile, Jewelaine is checking out prospective opponents for a bit of retribution.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!   NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 2:23 pm

I gave my Boots to my alt Trillionaire to help make one final push to the back of the Fame charts. I might try to bump Galifre up to 60 to get the boots back for BGL Dave (now at Level 100!), but that's 10 levels away, and I'd rather spend the time trying to bump BGL Dave a bit higher on the XP list. Gotta represent Smile
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!   NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Congrats on that level jump - that was a lot of exploring from the 80's!. It's too far for my character this weekend, I'm afraid.

Took almost 4 hours, but I DID get those boots!! (Forgot about the Kovalli Desert location as I hadn't explored it yet so took extra time). Now -on to Jewelaine's mission.

How's everyone else doing?
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!   NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 5:08 pm

Trying to bump up my alt to level 70 but I'm to lazy and busy.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!   NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Got pretty good at reading AND hitting F5 today - multi-tasking is the way!
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!   NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:33 pm

BGL Dave has definitely been multitasking too. Up to #3 on the XP charts. Currently #1 on the fame charts too (with an alt). Not too shabby for someone that spent $0 on the game Wink

Leveled Galifre up to 60 for the boots too, so Trillionaire and BGL Dave are ready to roll the rest of the way.

A heads up... I battled Ianidoc today (Level 100 with Zarglebane Sword). I had a 52% win chance. That tells me that we weren't missing out on too much with those older items... just some fancy names.

If you guys haven't checked it out yet, they've posted what all the face cards do on the LoZ forum (including the 2 that were never released... they were supposed to be a part of a new quest). Apparently the dungeon was close to being released a while back too.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!   NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 10:48 pm

You HAVE been busy! Will check out those cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!   NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NO COST on POTIONS and CHARMS!
Page 1 of 1