BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buying for the armory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
zork24343
Serf
Serf

Buying for the armory Empty
PostSubject: Buying for the armory   Buying for the armory I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:25 am

How can I purchase multiple items for the armory at once. Right now I have to purchase 1 item and then donate it to the clan then purchase the 2nd item, etc.. How can I buy say 15 or 20 at a time?
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Buying for the armory   Buying for the armory I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:31 am

There is no in-game method to buy multiple items...

If you use the links in the Best Equipment by Level thread, you could Ctrl+click on the links in rapid succession, if you use Mozilla Firefox or another browser that allows tabbed browsing...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Buying for the armory   Buying for the armory I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:29 am

What you'll want to do is create some hot buttons, or tab links, to the donation link and the link for the item you're buying.

Below are the two links you'd need for the Borphean Bascinet Helmet. For any other item, just change the last number (current "111") to the item's number.

http://legendsofzork.com/store/purchase?item=111
http://legendsofzork.com/store/trade?clan=1&item=111

With this you can donate hundreds of items in no time. I hope this helps!

~BGL Dave
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Buying for the armory   Buying for the armory I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:33 pm

In Galifre's absence, I just donated another 10 million worth of items to the armory on Galifre's behalf. That should create a touch more variety of items for those between levels 20 and 40 Smile
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Buying for the armory   Buying for the armory I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:26 am

Much appreciated - those levels have been really thin! After I beef up Chris334 a bit and gain another level or so, I'll park him and use his accountant for the clan, also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying for the armory   Buying for the armory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying for the armory
Page 1 of 1