BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Members....

Go down 
+4
Kestrel72
'RoYALe
Ginzaki
Sweetpurchase
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:43 pm

So whats the total count of all BGL's Family members? By this I mean all the family members of the individual members that comprise this clan some of us come from families of 2 to families of a quadrillion. Me I come from a family of 7, one parent and 5 siblings.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:48 pm

I grew up in a family of two parents (one slightly abusive), and one sibling. I have severed ties with them for theological reasons. I'm agnostic and they're devout Baptists. My current family consists of my fiance, my best friend, and his wife. I like it a lot better now.

EDIT: Sweetpurchase, how was it to grow up with five siblings? I got enough trouble out of just one.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:07 am

I grew up with 2 parents and one sibling (who is currently away) so any old family really. Me and my bro never really fought a lot and my parents are great (most of the time).

'RoYALe Cool

Last edited by 'RoYALe on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:53 am

with a lot of patience and a lot of love. but really, about the time we all started to hit double digits our family broke apart, two sibs went to foster, i moved out at 16 and my younger sister followed, the baby moved out at 10... we had a lot of behavioral issues that kept us from being together for very long, we get along better now that we are all grown up. so it all worked out.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel72
Knight
Knight
Kestrel72

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Sweetpurchase wrote:
So whats the total count of all BGL's Family members? By this I mean all the family members of the individual members that comprise this clan some of us come from families of 2 to families of a quadrillion. Me I come from a family of 7, one parent and 5 siblings.

I was an only child until age 10 when my half sis was born. I was more like an uncle than a brother until we both grew up - we're closer now than we were then. I have 2 kids now and I am so glad they are nearer the same ages (6 and 8 ).
Back to top Go down
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:49 pm

Hmm, OK currently wife with now 10 month daughter - the joy in our life as first borns usually are.
Grew up family of 6 boys. Time takes its toll - now 5 and scattered across the world with wifes, children etc.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 am

man I only have three brothers, you must be a real tom for having 6.
Back to top Go down
Mars

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:54 am

What a Face
Back to top Go down
sweety137.
Serf
Serf
sweety137.

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:59 am

i have 1 parent (mom) 3 sisters till was 10 and 1 bro at 10 ( lol! 1 older sis 2 younger) lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jaelle Hausroc
Serf
Serf
Jaelle Hausroc

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:07 pm

.5 Brothers and Sisters (one half-brother...)
+1 living Parent (+2 vs. Poison/Disease, she's a physician)
& 1 cute Kitty-Kat. (domestic shorthair, in excellent shape)
Back to top Go down
sweety137.
Serf
Serf
sweety137.

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:56 am

i have a dog and a drogon confused
Back to top Go down
rentazilla
Serf
Serf

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:04 am

I live with my wife & my dog. I have 2 boys from a previous marriage, my wife has 2 boys and a daughter, all of our children are grown and gone, but my younger son works with me. I grew up with a younger brother & sister, my parents finally divorced after 50 years, way to late to do us kids any good, but at least they are both finally happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Members.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Members....   Family Members.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Members....
Page 1 of 1