BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Blood attacking BGL

Go down 
+5
KilaDragon
Sweetpurchase
Professor Maple
Ginzaki
BGL Dave
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Understandable, but if the ones who are being attacked ask for help then we will provide it as a clan. Just something to keep in mind.
Back to top Go down
rentazilla
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:18 am

Here's an exerpt from White blood's message board:
"Anonymous clan member"
01:30 04 November 2010

Hey Kill, I heard a rumor that you are targeting BGL members. Someone said that youre adding lots of BGL members to your enemy list. Any truth to that? Fam members are saying that their bein attacked more than usual. Are we at war and you say nothing to us?

From KillJoyDOD at 02:05 04 November 2010
@"Anonymous clan member": Someone else told me something about this. NOPE!! Not true like most rumors!! I checked my "enemy's list". I have a total of 3 BGL members on a list of 21 people!!!

There's no war!! I think our battle % is getting a little too close to theirs so they're trying to start some big rivalry and make it look like we started it.

I simply add people to my enemy's list that have high fame. I don't even care or check what clan they're from (once again, sorry White Blood members I accidently attacked).

If YOU (White Blood members in general) are defeated in battle, first get better equipment!!! Either the clan's wise person; Penelop Two is granting equipment requests or no one is requesting anything, becuse every time I check the requests there are none!! Please check THE CLAN'S armory and see if there's anything that can beef you up!!! XD Second, if you want to check for yourself, look up the person that beat you. It might be a BGL member, it might not. It's up to you to check but It's pretty much pointless. It would be a waste of time to filter through another clan's member area just looking for someone your level and low enough stats to beat. It's MUCH MORE effecent to go in the full list section of the battle area and find random people with bad stats.

Once again: NOT AT WAR!!!
And that's our leader in a nutshell. As you may be able to see, not a huge threat. Why am I still there? Sentiment. This alt (Pen2) was the first to be invited to a clan, and has been there ever since. And I really liked the previous leader, she took some time off to concentrate on school but never came back, deleted her character and all. I really wanted this to go away quietly, and I'm doing what I can in the way of damage control at my end.

I'd also like to apologize for my missuse of the word Jihad, knowing what I do now, I'm deeply ashamed to have added to the negative stigma in even this small way.

And by all means, I never meant to suggest you never battle a White blood member, or even retaliate en-masse if one is farming a member here. I only wanted to stress that the clan as a whole was not involved in this incident, if Killjoy (or anyone) makes a bed like that, feel free to pummel them in it.

Sorry for the novela.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:38 am

Its good to have members in multiple clans. IT makes life so much easier.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:07 pm

And understanding and peace reign again. Thanks, rentazilla.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:54 pm

Here is an interesting question before I read the above posts...why the fruit did Penelope Two invite me to White Blood?

EDIT: After reading, no hard feelings about the Jihad thing I just like to educate. As for Killjoy, I don't view him as a threat, he does seem young (noted by his defense via blame passing). So no war against White Blood, but I won't say to avoid them. All is fair in arena warfare.

Onto the issue of farming though, given that you will break eventually I don't even see why this conflict arose in the first place as farming for fame will end your PvP experience faster than anything else.

EDIT に: I just realized the invite wasn't an invite but a note.
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:07 am

I agree with the motion for peace. Looks like an honest mistake instead of a clan initiative.

@Rentazilla: Thanks for working to clear this up. Your level head saves the day, glad to have you in the BGL. Mind giving us a review of the clan so far? We can always use honest assessment and criticism.
Back to top Go down
rentazilla
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:27 am

I'm sorry if I said anything to give you the impression I was still a member of the BGL, this is where I started, but I'm currently with RoHawks. I believe I left on good terms, as per Ginzaki's note:
No hard feeling, we are here to help and if we did that then we've met our goal. Please take what you have learned here and apply and teach it so that others may benefit from our collective wisdom. Never forget to play fair and clean, as there is no need to offend or hurt anyone. Keep a stiff upper lip and have fun and good times in your new clan.

I have taken that and applied it to the best of my ability. So in my opinion this clan is great. It's certainly been the model for everything I've done with RoHawks, and it's working wonderfully. Thank you all for helping make this game so much more enjoyable!

Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 12:21 pm

Seeing old notes I have written is always a day warmer.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 am

especially when you know we keep them as reminders of good times.
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Awww, Gin! What a guy!
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Looks like I made the right clan choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Blood attacking BGL
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2