BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

White Blood attacking BGL

Go down 
+5
KilaDragon
Sweetpurchase
Professor Maple
Ginzaki
BGL Dave
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

White Blood attacking BGL Empty
PostSubject: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 6:17 pm

I noticed on the LoZ twitter today that the leader of clan 'White Blood' was making a bunch of people his enemy (including 'Royale). I checked the people he was declaring enemies out, and they all turned out to be BGL members.

This is a direct attack on our clan by another clan.

Their leader can be found here:
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/334467-killjoydod

Their clan can be found here:
http://legendsofzork.com/clans/9500

They have the 12th most members of a clan in LoZ and a 76% battle win rate, compared to our 78%. If I had to guess, they would prefer to have a higher rate than us and think the best way to achieve this is a direct and silent assault on our clan.

Ahhh, for once I'm glad the LoZ twitter is around. BGL Battlers, do what you must.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Hmm well looks like we might have another clan skirmish. This should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Just threw in 57 wins for The BGL (didn't get my battling in yesterday). None against White Blood... I'll see if any other BGLers notice and report any action from their clan before unleashing my alts.

Their leader is at Level 40 with good weapons, but horrible skill choices. Should be a fairly easy target for a well-equipped, properly speced character.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Prof. Maple and my top four alts (all level 22) have attacked and are attacking 27 different White Blood members tonight...

EDIT: 135 wins, no losses... Smile

If need be, I can post an attack roster that I can collect from their clan membership list to make attacking easier... Smile

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:28 am

I only have two good battle alts right now, and they are both in the lower level 12 area. I have yet to check out the white blood roster to see if there are any they can attack.
Back to top Go down
KilaDragon
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:42 pm

I got my internet fixed on my desktop today and to celebrate, I went through all 90 pages of White Blood's member list and attacked everyone Lvl 40-44. That's about 3X wins for us.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:49 pm

Somehow, the White Blood membership list is "nerfed" for me... I cycle through the pages and every so often, the page navigation section disappears...

Help?

EDIT: I've discovered that this issue only happens in Mozilla Firefox occasionally... It's getting annoying, as I'm trying to pull together their entire clan roster, with links to their characters sorted by level...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:56 pm

if there are 90 pages Prof, you may need to use one of the other browsers and firefox is not all that reliable for those page numbers.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:13 pm

I need to reset my skills and redo them just for this, it's gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
KilaDragon
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Haha. +1 more for us. Apparently White Blood's leader thought my win this morning was a fluke and attacked me. Little did he know, I had 100+ FWP against him.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:17 pm

well his screen should have told him lots today then didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Delynna
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 pm

Add 30 more losses to White Blood. Let me know when to quit.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:39 pm

Retribution! Add 30 for me today.
Back to top Go down
KilaDragon
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:34 pm

Sweetpurchase wrote:
well his screen should have told him lots today then didn't it?

Yep. He'll know not to mess with me again.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:22 am

Okay, I created a PDF file with all of the White Blood members hyperlinked to their character profiles...

The file is sorted by level and is current as of the last day or so...

Who should I send this file to so it can be made available to any interested BGLers?

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Me obviously, I would like to browse a possible enemy clan at my leisure.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Ginzaki:

Please check your PMs... Smile

BGL Dave wrote:
I noticed on the LoZ twitter today that the leader of clan 'White Blood' was making a bunch of people his enemy (including 'Royale). I checked the people he was declaring enemies out, and they all turned out to be BGL members.
How do you determine who the friends and/or enemies of a certain character is?

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
rentazilla
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 pm

My alt Penelope Two is second in comand of White Blood, and she would like to say a few words:
I'm here to tell you that if our 'fearless leader' has a beef with this clan, it's his alone. I'd be willing to bet, though, that it was just a fluke that so many members of The BGL ended up on his enemies list, I don't think he has that sort of initiative. He's very young, and as some here have commented, doesn't have a real good grasp on the game.
I'd ask that you consider calling off your Jihad, as the rest of our clan has no interest in these hostilities. I get the whole common enemy drawing the clan together concept, and if you wish to continue, I can spread the word and get the rest of the clan involved, I haven't yet, I hope you will accept my apology for KillJoy's actions and put this behind us instead.
In my time here I found this clan to have a fierce pride, but also to be fair and reasonable. I hope you all can come to a reasonable solution. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:13 pm

Well That's more understandable than rumor in the forums or on twitter or facebook. What do you say guy? shall we call it truce?
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Professor Maple wrote:
Okay, I created a PDF file with all of the White Blood members hyperlinked to their character profiles...

Who should I send this file to so it can be made available to any interested BGLers?

Prof. Maple

Prof, you're a super stud. Just thought I should put that out there.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 pm

rentazilla wrote:
My alt Penelope Two is second in comand of White Blood, and she would like to say a few words:
I'm here to tell you that if our 'fearless leader' has a beef with this clan, it's his alone. I'd be willing to bet, though, that it was just a fluke that so many members of The BGL ended up on his enemies list, I don't think he has that sort of initiative. He's very young, and as some here have commented, doesn't have a real good grasp on the game.
I'd ask that you consider calling off your Jihad, as the rest of our clan has no interest in these hostilities. I get the whole common enemy drawing the clan together concept, and if you wish to continue, I can spread the word and get the rest of the clan involved, I haven't yet, I hope you will accept my apology for KillJoy's actions and put this behind us instead.
In my time here I found this clan to have a fierce pride, but also to be fair and reasonable. I hope you all can come to a reasonable solution. Thanks.

I for one would be more than happy to be at peace with White Blood than at war. They're one of the clans built by what I'd call the 'new wave' of Zorkers, and as that is what we are, I'd much rather have a strong alliance with these guys than a petty beef. Plus if rentazilla has an alt helping out over there, I'd rather be on friendly terms than "fierce" terms.

I'd love to hear from 'Royale on this, although I'm afraid he may be currently offline for a while. His main character was one that their leader declared an enemy (according to the LoZ twitter reports). If this enemy status has been withdrawn, I'd be happy to call an end to this. I at least think we should call a truce until we hear from 'Royale.

By the way, rentazilla, I really appreciate you posting up what you did. As mentioned above, I'd much rather be helping you guys out in anyway we can. I'm generally glad to see fellow 'new wave of zorkers' clans move into the Top 10 and have better clan stats than the old folks homes.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:33 pm

I'll hold off specifically targeting White Blood for now in my zm battling until something is resolved clanwise. Many of my targets ARE obviously inactive and/or totally ignorant of the game as evidenced by their join dates and stats. Penelope Two might use her much wiser influence to gently "educate" her leader - although I do love a good skirmish now and then.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 am

BGL Dave wrote:
Professor Maple wrote:

Prof, you're a super stud. Just thought I should put that out there.
I appreciate the compliment, but, I did not like finding them individually through the clan membership page...

At least I know how to do this when a "real" clan target comes along... Wink
BGL Dave wrote:
I for one would be more than happy to be at peace with White Blood than at war. They're one of the clans built by what I'd call the 'new wave' of Zorkers, and as that is what we are, I'd much rather have a strong alliance with these guys than a petty beef. Plus if rentazilla has an alt helping out over there, I'd rather be on friendly terms than "fierce" terms.
I second a truce and ceasefire with White Blood...
jewelaine wrote:
I'll hold off specifically targeting White Blood for now in my zm battling until something is resolved clanwise. Many of my targets ARE obviously inactive and/or totally ignorant of the game as evidenced by their join dates and stats. Penelope Two might use her much wiser influence to gently "educate" her leader - although I do love a good skirmish now and then.
As do I... This attack directive has been good at keeping our clan alive and kicking... I hope there will be other types of goals that we can all participate, no matter what our experience is with LoZ...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:48 am

I can abide by ceasefire for now, but as with any great country the Leader decides the fate. If Killjoy does anything rash there will be a counterattack because the clan an and will bend to it's Leaders whims. We saw this with CoZ and it is evident how formidable a charismatic Leader can be, and we saw it with The Guard whose Leader was had the Charisma, but lacked the wisdom.

Now, as for the word Jihad (prepare for educated and possibly snooty religion short lecture), I would not use this word in this context because a Jihad is the duty of any Muslim as they strive for the way of Allah. We are also not in a spiritual struggle with White Blood. In conclusion Jihad doesn't mean war or Holy War, that is just what western countries have twisted the meaning be. (end rant, drink tea)
Back to top Go down
KilaDragon
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 6:40 pm

KillJoyDOD wrote:

Nothing personal against the BGL! Just fame hunting!!! -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Blood attacking BGL   White Blood attacking BGL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White Blood attacking BGL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next