BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheating Allegations

Go down 
+2
Ginzaki
Professor Maple
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Cheating Allegations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheating Allegations   Cheating Allegations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:22 am

Yeah, I just checked him out not surprised also for his easy beat.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Allegations   Cheating Allegations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:10 am

Gruegle isn't working on the normal search page, but it is working inside a clan page. I found the guy by choosing a top clan and searching out his name. I was thinking of a Shiner Bock at the time, but it was still too early. Instead I rewarded myself with a full hour of Surviving the Cut" the Marine Sniper episode.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Allegations   Cheating Allegations - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:35 am

Gruegle seems to work on characters who have been around for a while at least. I searched Quilp and came up with both Quilp and Quilp Mini.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheating Allegations   Cheating Allegations - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheating Allegations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Pub-
Jump to: