BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friend Request

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

Friend Request Empty
PostSubject: Friend Request   Friend Request I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:01 pm

I have had a couple of level 50 or so characters send friend request to one of my alts (lvl 13). Besides making me easier to find, could they have another purpose? Just found it odd. Most recently it was this guy: Home Run

Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Friend Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend Request   Friend Request I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:27 am

They could just be doing a 'friendship drive'. Are they all from the same clan, or spread over numerous different ones?

Home Run, if my memory serves me correctly, was a character that would pop into many different clans requesting coconuts/items.

With the Tyranny underway, it's also possible that you've attacked one of these players alts, or fellow clansmen, and people are wanting to contact you to establish peace. Who knows :-)
Back to top Go down

Friend Request
Page 1 of 1