BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello to anyone still visiting this board.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Hello to anyone still visiting this board. Empty
PostSubject: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:25 pm

*sits down and opens a beer*

Oh, good to see you there. We don't get much traffic anymore.

*sip*

Sucks that LoZ is gone.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Aw hello there Gin! Have you played Utopia Kingdoms yet? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Nope. I haven't made time for casual games lately. Been busy with shootah season 2011.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:45 pm

Well I've been busy on the game I'm close to hitting the top 100 in military might Smile Been busy also on another game Backyard Monsters, have you heard of or played it Gin?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:43 am

Nup.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 4:54 pm

I just really wish that LoZ was still on I'd prollyl be lvl 70 with R.G by now and maybe lvl 60 with 'RoYALe Smile
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:02 pm

@Royale So do I Royale - but because of you I found Kongregate and a whole new game scene, even if Jolt still can't get it right. (And of course there's my chat addiction which has been a whole new experience!.) Mucho thanks for that.

@Ginzaki Good luck with your 2011 season and I hope your family's well. sunny
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:16 am

Too bad Dave isn't even visiting anymore either.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 pm

The family is well. We're making Yu a Halloween costume that doubles as a hang-harness thing. It's a pumpkin of course.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:35 pm

'RoYALe wrote:
Too bad Dave isn't even visiting anymore either.

Yeah, I miss that guy.

It was certainly a fun run. I tend to think we milked the game for more fun than most, and were pretty skilled at it for a bunch of 'beginners'.

I can't say that I'll be popping on here a lot, but will occasionally, and will definitely pop in and send messages out if I stumble into another game that requires stellar teammates.

Happy Halloween folks!
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Haha! Nice to see you back here with us Dave Smile
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 7:43 am

Blast from the past! Good to see you Dave. I chose to join BGL partially because of you and Gin. Our clan was active in sharing knowledge and welcoming all. I try to do that as well on kongregate's Utopia Kingdoms now. ( thanks to Royale). You guys taught me a lot! I'll be forever grateful for that weapon contribution from you for that little bit of revenge on Haggis I enacted on game closing! Proud to be BGL. Stay well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to anyone still visiting this board.   Hello to anyone still visiting this board. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to anyone still visiting this board.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Pub-
Jump to: