BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So Guys....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkcrow99
Serf
Serf
Darkcrow99

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Hey whats been up, its me Darkcrow. And I just wanted to know, what is this website for now that LoZ is long gone. By the way, why did the close it. I was gonna start playing again until I found out they closed it >_>
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.net
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 11:26 pm

The forum is staying around as both a meeting ground and a tribute to LoZ. As for why LoZ closed they didn't have any dev time for it anymore and the game was broken. This lead them to decide to close the game so that it didn't waste away while they focused on larger projects.

It is also interesting to note that with the launch of their new website the took down their forum. This could be to stifle the communities ability to complain, or a push in a different direction for conversing with the players. Either way, the company seems to be managing itself down the toilet.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:23 pm

Jolt opened Utopia Kingdoms on Kongregate and Facebook. Th.) on the joltonline website.
They kept the LOZ forum up for a little bit, than opened a new one (same template) for UK on the joltonline website.

LOZ lost it's ability to make money because they put up an incomplete buggy game that was not well thought out for long term play. UK is going in the same direction if the promises of major improvements (sound familiar Gin?) are not kept..... Gin is so right.

Hi Darkcrow - I took over Chris and ~worckrad~ when you left . Chris became a fully skilled warrior and a clan accountant; ~workcrad~ was moving in the undefeated ranks.

You might try the UK game on Kongregate - it has an active chat screen - not private for alliances, but it might suit you. Look for Royale19 - he's ex LOZ and BGL and in a good alliance.

Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:51 am

I'm currently entrenched in Echo Bazaar (which is great by the way), but I might have time for UK coming up soon.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:15 am

Hey Darkcrow, long time since I've seen you up here in the forums. I really do suggest you go and try out UK.

I've also just joined a new game guys, League of Legends! I really like Champions (heroes) I've been playing it for awhile now and I think I've got the hang of it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 10:54 am

Not a LoL guy myself, some friends tried to get me into it but it isn't my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Haha, how come? I like playing Master Yi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:29 pm

I'm not sure. It's not that I dislike strategy games, but I think the scope is different. In LoL I'm controlling one guy with a bunch of other people (who tend to be unresponsive). However in say Tactics Ogre I'm in control of a whole squad and everything is under my control. I think that's the reason.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 5:34 pm

You like to be in control then? But I like trying to communicate with a team though sometimes I do get to have players who keep calling people noob... and all I'm thinking is, "What do you expect? Were fighting AI on Beginner lvl!"

Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:08 pm

So DarkCrow have you tried out UK yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Guys.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Guys....   So Guys.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So Guys....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: F.A.Q.-
Jump to: