BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haggis!
Serf
Serf

A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game. Empty
PostSubject: A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game.   A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game. I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:49 am

Thanks to you all for the ongoing challenge! Haggis Heros salutes you.

Perhaps, someday we'll find ourselves again standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door...
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game.   A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game. I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 1:50 pm

Many thanks yourself for giving us something to do.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game.   A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game. I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:29 pm

Haggis!,

Your clan proved a stout challenge in the arena. Had there been a few more game options and some more communication options, I do believe our clans could have had a rivalry verging on epic.

Congrats on your many successes, and best of luck to your crew as they battle up the fame charts in these final hours.

~ BGL Dave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game.   A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A tip of the hat to the BGL at the end of the game.
Page 1 of 1