BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ello from Sinbad87

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad87
Serf
Serf

Ello from Sinbad87 Empty
PostSubject: Ello from Sinbad87   Ello from Sinbad87 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:12 am

Hello peoples,

New to the forum here, but been playin this game since April or May last year, I think.
Im level 49 with a lvl 7 accountant with a small fortune of just over 40 mill Zm built up.
Haven't touched the arena/PvP yet, just straight PvE.
I have all regular DF cards and 5 face cards (light, beauty, granola, lobster and time).

Just thought I'd give a bit of background info on my char so far.

Otherwise, my name is Tony, I'm from Canada and currently attending college (boring so far, imo).

-Sinbad87
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

Ello from Sinbad87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello from Sinbad87   Ello from Sinbad87 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 am

Welcome to the BGL, Sinbad87... We hope you enjoy being one of us!

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

Ello from Sinbad87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello from Sinbad87   Ello from Sinbad87 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi Sinbad87
I'm at the other end of the age spectrum, retired and playing about the same length of time after my son-in-law gave me a Gamestop code.
Jewelaine lvl 19 joined the BGL in Sept. I took over 2 BGL ids, Chris334 Lvl 47 and ~worckrad~ lvl 14 in Nov from a former BGL member who got bored with the game.
While reading forums to learn the game for my non BGL alts (now lvl 53 & 50), I decided to join the BGL with Jewlaine because I'd benefited so much from the clan knowledge.
Been farming cards and battling for ZM's (and the clan).

If you have the time, you might try starting another character using the clan's many quidelines.

Always interested in learning about other players - PM me if you'd like. (.......and maybe school will get more interesting next year! )
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Ello from Sinbad87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello from Sinbad87   Ello from Sinbad87 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm

Welcome to the BGL, Sinbad87!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Sponsored content

Ello from Sinbad87 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello from Sinbad87   Ello from Sinbad87 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ello from Sinbad87
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Pub-
Jump to: