BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--- Coconuts! ---

Go down 
+3
'RoYALe
Professor Maple
BGL Dave
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey folks,

I just went to the Free Coconuts link on LoZ (https://secure.joltonline.com/payment/select_offerpal) and got 5 coconuts really easily.

At that link, I just let the mouse hover over the 'More' option and then clicked on the 'Videos' link. There were 5 videos that I let play in the background while watching tv. No needing to give information or an email address. 4 easy coconuts.

I'm not sure how long these videos will last, but if you're reading this and its January, you might want to check it out Smile

If any of you find more easy ways to get free coconuts OR see when they post up more videos to get easy coconuts, post it up!

~ BGL Dave
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:38 am

Three videos, three coconuts... Smile

Thanks, BGL Dave!

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:23 pm

I'm thinking I may check the videos on a more regular basis!

Just checked it again and had 4 new videos... 4 more coconuts... that's 9 free coconuts during the past 2 days just from letting videos play on the computer... not too shabby.

BGLers, take advantage!
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:30 am

Thanks for the tip, Dave!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:28 pm

Today's update: 1 video, 1 more coconut. That's 10 free coconuts from videos in the past 3 days.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:30 pm

Speaking of coconuts... anyone know anything about the 180 coconuts that are currently sitting in the clan armory? The last time I checked, it had been sitting at 37 coconuts.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Haven't a clue. This sounds like a good time for celebration though. Let's think of a good monthly challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:43 am

and if they keep doing the video coconuts we have a way to replenish our coconut account.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:41 pm

You know I actually just noticed that before, and I thought that those were given while I was away.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:56 pm

Today's coconut update... 1 new video, 1 new coconut. 11 in 4 days.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:03 pm

BGL Dave wrote:
Speaking of coconuts... anyone know anything about the 180 coconuts that are currently sitting in the clan armory? The last time I checked, it had been sitting at 37 coconuts.

I did notice that a bunch of high priced items were donated to our armory by a deleted character around the same time that the coconuts showed up. It makes me wonder if someone that had been a silent member of The BGL for a while donated all of their coconuts and spent off their zorkmids for the armory with possibly multiple characters before leaving.

Does anyone know about the recently donated items? I wish we could see who donated the coconuts as easily as we can see who donates (and takes) the clan items (except, of course, deleted characters).
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Another day, another new video... this time a Victoria's Secret :36 ad for Valentine's Day. 1 new coconut to the collection.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:12 am

BGL Dave wrote:
Another day, another new video... this time a Victoria's Secret :36 ad for Valentine's Day. 1 new coconut to the collection.
I must have missed this one, since the Video link doesn't appear for me...

Is there another way to access the coconut-giving videos other than going through the More menu?

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:17 am

Also caught a "Genuine Ken" vid today. Was on pg 7 of my list (Chrome) but vanished when I went to look for it again with a unconnected character using a different browser (forgot to reset pc). Really appreciate the vid updates - I forget to check.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 am

Today - "Watch this trailer for Genuine Ken" pg 17 Chrome Browser
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:47 pm

Hmm... I can't seem to find the "Video" button now... scratch
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:57 pm

After I've seen all of the videos, the Video link usually disappears. Right now, I don't see it either, which makes me think I've seen all of the videos currently posted.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:18 am

Yeah, but didn't you see it like 10 times? I only watched it 2 times!
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 pm

A big ole batch of new videos are currently posted up. You may be able to snag a full handfull of coconuts (just snagged 5 myself)!
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:29 am

I rewatched one of the old commercials for one coconut... After that, *poof*, no other video links...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:01 am

Only found 3 today - able to watch 1. Msg "Currently unavailable try in 24 hr" displayed for 2 I've seen before.
Maybe total # site views are being restricted (ad dollars) each day. After all, those coconuts are valuable.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:44 am

that would make sense
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:09 pm

As much as I like getting one or two coconuts here and there from the videos, every time I eye that armory and see 161 coconuts sitting there, I get a hankering for a coconut feast.

Anyone else hungry for some coconuts? *** Clamor, clamor, clamor ***

(Maybe in celebration of Ginzaki's soon upcoming birthday?... or The BGL's soon upcoming birthday?... to those that post up and have been board/clan members for at least a month?)
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:33 pm

I like the idea. Give a chance for everyone to win coconuts. Ideas for how to do this would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to do something that we've never done before.

Last edited by Ginzaki on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Ginzaki wrote:
I like the idea. Give a chance for everyone to win pokemon. Ideas for how to do this would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to do something that we've never done before.
Win Pokemon? Oh, come on... This contest idea is not so black or white... Smile

Prof. Maple (working through a bit of Black and White...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

--- Coconuts! --- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --- Coconuts! ---   --- Coconuts! --- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--- Coconuts! ---
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next