BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of Year Goals

Go down 
+2
Sweetpurchase
Professor Maple
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 7:20 am

With the end of the year just around the corner, what are you looking to accomplish New Year's?

I am aiming a few of my characters to level 30...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:56 am

I want pest control trophies.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:24 am

Well, I just hit one of the goals... getting the Warrior and Enchanter skills on BGL Dave.

If I get a few extra moments, I think I'll make another push up the fame charts (with side characters running through The Fame Farm) and knock BGL Dave up to 3K wins.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 3:30 pm

Well, when I'm done with finals I hope to get all of my characters set and ready for the arena. Ginzaki will probably do some level hiking after that.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Finding the elusive last card for Jewelaine to complete the 100 gambit for all and use AP's to build up zm's for that million $ weapon and, if the battle stats are fixed - clan win count. Then on to lvl 30 and a sidekick. Chris334 will finish lvl 40 quest while finding a couple more good cards and earning Warrior status letting his accountant work at building the bank. ~worckrad~ hopes to find the cards to hit 100 FG and will continue battling for ZM's. (It's so much easier at the lower levels!)
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Woot! Just cracked the Top 400 in total XP on BGL Dave. Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 am

New goal for Chris334 - getting a FULL deck of cards. Trying to stay out of known Face card areas. Has anyone succeeded with the Rain cards?
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:45 pm

Jewelaine (AND ANY BGLer with 10 MILLION ZORKMIDS),

On any of your characters that you have 10+ Million zorkmids, consider grabbing the Spurs of the Knight, which gives you the title "Knight of Quendor".

It's located in the Buy Advantages as the last item in the "Special" section... or can be purchased directly at this link:

http://legendsofzork.com/perks/purchase?perk=23

The cost is listed as 10 Million zorkmids, but it is FREE to anyone who has 10 Million zorkmids in their inventory. It has been this way for a while and been reported elsewhere, so I assume this is meant as a way for rewarding players for becoming rich.

Cheers! Let's see how many Knights we can get in The BGL Smile
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:56 pm

On that note, Galifre (currently on sabbatical) has just achieved the rank "Knight of Quendor". In celebration, 16 million zorkmids worth of high level items (and a few more Frostham Steel Helms) were donated into the clan armory Smile
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 pm

Thank you, Galifre and congrats! Me thinks I'm leveling up to 20 to get one of those helms! (And her older sib, Judik is gonna look for those Spurs. I only wish we could transfer zm's to our other alts.) .........Nice - it worked, my alt is now a "Dame of Quendor"-with no zm loss. The availability count is going down so get yours before they're gone.

Last edited by Jewelaine on Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:12 pm

There were 55 available when I posted this up. A few hours later, and the tally has dropped to 36 remaining. Nice snag, BGLers!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:28 pm

I just snagged one for my forbidden forest character. which brings the total down to 35 left.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Hmm, I'm surprised those had not run out. Get some if you can, it's a nice title to have.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:53 am

Got 1 of those for Chris334 - had to sell a couple of weapons to do it, but will replace for the clan as his accountant is working hard.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:58 am

15 "Knight/Dame of Quendor" titles bought and 15 other characters almost ready to buy...

That should put a significant dent in the 26 still left...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:11 pm

professor!
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Sweetpurchase wrote:
professor!
Yes?

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 1:09 pm

I think it was more of a note of surprise based on your character count. That and the total money you've amassed. Good job.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:30 am

25 Quendor titles down, 5 more by Monday, and 15 more of my characters are rushing to one million zorkmids as fast as they can...

Unfortunately, there are only 16 Spurs of the Knight potions left... Some of my characters could be left without a snazzy title...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:42 am

how many characters do you have again?
because that is more than 6 email accounts.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 1:21 pm

SIXTEEN?! I gotta Get R.G his spurs quick!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 2:47 pm

Sweetpurchase wrote:
how many characters do you have again? because that is more than 6 email accounts.
I have an even ten e-mail accounts...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:40 pm

Is there a glitch on buying the "Spurs of he Knight"? 'Cause when I bought it for R.G he didn't lose any money. Wait why am I even complaining...?
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Nice isn't it? After reading prior posts I had faith. (Still crossed my fingers). Think after the BGL breaks the Spurs bank the devs will come up with something else?
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:41 pm

Wish they could've refilled the other limited titles that only pretty much the oldest players have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of Year Goals Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of Year Goals   End of Year Goals I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of Year Goals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Arena-
Jump to: