BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities

Go down 
+5
YukiOtoko
Sweetpurchase
Galifre
KilaDragon
Professor Maple
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities Empty
PostSubject: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Trophy Name: Full House
Goal: Collect all regular Double Fanucci cards (165 in total)

Trophy Name: Infinities
Goal: Own all Infinities

Why bother?: It's nice to have five pairs of Infinity cards to give 100 Gambit in Fanucci Gambit, Body, Mind, Spirit, and Sidekick, leaving spaces for up to ten face cards...

The character that I have the most Double Fanucci cards for has 123...

How is everyone else doing?

Prof. Maple

Last edited by Professor Maple on Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KilaDragon
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:07 pm

I'm at exactly 100. Just got my first infinity: Inkblots.
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:41 pm

My main is missing 2 regular cards from having them all and I have a few face cards.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:55 pm

my cat princess just got that trophy today. it was a real accomplishment for me, because she is level 39 and i didn't want her broken when she started finding the face cards.
Back to top Go down
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Quote :

Subject: Re: Infinity Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:58 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My 3x Level 14 characters have collected all 165 cards, now for some battling!

Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:59 pm

Nice gang!

I unfortunately collected some face cards before getting all of the 165 normal cards, so I'm stuck with all but 3 of them.

I am a bit curious though if I could get those final 3 if I spent 20 coconuts on the one Buy Advantage that gives cards. Don't think I'll do that though if I ever get back up to 20 coconuts... unless I have every other possible trophy.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:57 am

BGL Dave wrote:
I am a bit curious though if I could get those final 3 if I spent 20 coconuts on the one Buy Advantage that gives cards. Don't think I'll do that though if I ever get back up to 20 coconuts... unless I have every other possible trophy.
Unless you start creating accounts for the sole purpose of running one character through to the Level 10 quest... That's 3 free coconuts per account...

There are those "free" coconuts in exchange for marketing schemes, but, I may use any "junk" Level 10 quest accounts for those...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Arkan Divad
Serf
Serf
Arkan Divad

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:16 pm

I'm at Lv 41 and I've only collected 85 cards, only 1 Infinity. I'm at 100 on all categories including Sidekick, but it's a hard trek trying to find cards for me for some reason. Then again, I never found joy in searching 5 levels below my own for cards, felt like I was stuck in the mud, so maybe that's why I'm progressing without as many cards as others.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 1:42 pm

Arkan Divad wrote:
I'm at Lv 41 and I've only collected 85 cards, only 1 Infinity. I'm at 100 on all categories including Sidekick, but it's a hard trek trying to find cards for me for some reason. Then again, I never found joy in searching 5 levels below my own for cards, felt like I was stuck in the mud, so maybe that's why I'm progressing without as many cards as others.
If you wait until you stock up quests, you can do double duty as you find Fanucci cards as you explore all of the quest locations...

It may not feel as boring as it seems...

Plus, when you explore anywhere, you find sublocations around your character's current level, even if you are in "The Dark Forest"... Just be careful not to jump into them too quickly if you are using any of the Web page refresh exploring techniques...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Wahoo! Prof. Elm is the first character in my Professors' Lab to earn this trophy!

Boy, it's nice to see those elevens straight across on the Double Fanucci page...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Boy, I miss hearing from some of the other names on this thread!

Oh, and congrats Prof! BGL Dave doesn't even have this trophy Smile
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Just today got the last card I needed. It is a good feeling.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 9:46 am

Congrats Ginzaki and Prof - trying to get that trophy for me and my 2 adoptees.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Good to see you're still around Jewel, we've had quite a few members disappear lately.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Thanks, Gin. I have been reading posts.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 pm

I just redid my computer and have been busy doing other things... will pick back up when i next have a day off to spend of wasting ap.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:20 am

I'm up to five characters with full Double Fanucci base cards... There are a few others that are a few cards away as well...

That means about 150 AP back into the arena every day... Smile I have to rebuild each accountant's base account total back up after spending a lot on reinforcing those characters...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 7:05 am

I found something new today... Here is Jolt Online's Face Card spoiler thread... In it, the minimum level to find Fanucci face cards is at least 42...

So, for those BGLers who are below 42, Fanucci card hunt away without any worry in landing a face card...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:46 pm

Surprise, surprise! Played Chris334 up to level 50 trying to collect a full deck by avoiding Face card drop points per the info on this site. Been speeding thru exploration in Grubbo Hills. Thought I'd best check the cards as I've been shortcutting (again using all the tips). Thought I still needed a couple of cards. Found myself looking at a row of 11's and 1 Snail and a brand new trophy. Now I'll join Sweetpurchase hunting down those pesky critters for more trophies after I locate a few face card.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:14 pm

Congrats Jewels!

I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I did read on the LoZ forum recently that someone thought the Pesk Control trophies were broken again. I'll let you know if I find out differently.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:16 am

I've been wondering about the adventure emails, too. Not getting any again. When that happened before, they caught up all at once about a week later! (yahoo account). Also - no footers attached to exploration page now. And - did every one get their personal invite to start "rummaging and raiding" thru Utopia Kingdoms? Doesn't sound promising. I'll check out the forum.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:38 am

The forum says nothing about the email, but I'm worried that the special code was a way of compensating us for playing LoZ.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities   Trophy Hunters:  Full House and Infinities I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophy Hunters: Full House and Infinities
Page 1 of 1