BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haggis Heros

Go down 
+4
'RoYALe
Ginzaki
Galifre
Tryton
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tryton
Serf
Serf

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:05 pm

So, I just hit 25 on all of my characters yesterday. Apparently this was a threat to Haggis Heros because when I logged in today, each character had over 15 losses from people in that clan. I've seen them before in rankings and they all have Easter gear with 99+% battle ratio. This is the first time any of them have attacked me and I have no idea why they'd have that many people hit me at once.

Has anyone ever encountered this clan before? I'm wondering if I should just stop battling for a few days and just level up past them. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:19 pm

I took on a couple of their characters during the 30 Days of Tyranny and each time I faced reprisal attacks. Make sure you remove them from your enemies list as that was how they marked me. Can you post their names? Some of us might be able to mess with them.
Back to top Go down
Tryton
Serf
Serf

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 pm

They haven't added me to their enemies list, yet. I've never attacked any of them before. As soon as I'd see they were in Haggis Heros, I'd leave them alone since they all are at 1200+ AR/DR and I'm not anywhere close to that yet.

This is the list of them that hit me:

Savannah Blue
Victoria Blue
Madison Blue
Argle Bargle
Violet Blue
Lavender Blue
Indigo Blue
Sapphire Blue
Mórrígan
Badb Catha
Sweaty Betty
Curt Bert
Obdurate Nate
Siobhán
Doxy Debbie
Azreal
Little Irvy
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:36 pm

Yea, just be careful. I think anyone and everyone should give Haggis Heroes a wide berth because they are very dedicated and very good at kicking ass.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:49 pm

Well, let's test them out R.G has some very good gear and is saving up for the Masterwork Mad Arch Mace. Lets see if they can beat him...
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Don't take it personal. I was looking at the characters and my guess they are one player and his alts. You were just unlucky enough to rank up while he was working the Arena. Let me know if it keeps happening. Looking through the member list, I think I can take quite a few of them.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm

I'm gonna to see if R.G can beat some of them, just hope they don't take it personally...
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Tryton
Serf
Serf

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 2:25 pm

So, I logged in today and 2 of my characters had 6 defeated messages from Haggis Heros people and my 3rd character had 30 losses all from Haggis Heros people. I've been trying to outlevel these people but they seem to be keeping up with me. I suppose I need to keep leveling and get an Accountant on my characters so I can buy all of the good Easter gear so they will have a much harder time at beating me.

Quote :
Don't take it personal. I was looking at the characters and my guess they are one player and his alts. You were just unlucky enough to rank up while he was working the Arena. Let me know if it keeps happening. Looking through the member list, I think I can take quite a few of them.

If this really is one person playing 15-30 characters, they really have no life. It's boring enough playing 30 arena matches a day for 3 characters.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Logged in to continue weekend battling tonight and had been hit since this AM by 5 Haggis Heros carrying 800K to 1,400.ZM level 40+ weapons/armor(@ lvls 13-16 all over 70-100+ cards and skills kept in 1 specialty with 100 FG. I'd ranked up during this AM battling. At least my enemy list is clear. See what happens tomorrow.

Their clan has more lvl 1 alts (they must start 5 at a time) and the clan is "temporarily closed" to new member requests.(shucks) They buy little if any training, but farm the Dark Forest only. Some of these alts had over 2 mil zms worth of equipment. I thought I was patient but I can't imagine collecting that many zm's in 30 AP's of battle daily - but maybe someone has some money to burn. Makes me want to start a new alt and give it a try!

(Probably a bunch of friends/family out to take over the land!)
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:59 pm

I logged in today and i have also been hit by haggis. I don't think a level 15 character can have a 900k zm battle weapon. considering it cant be gifted until lvl 20.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:38 am

I wouldn't be too sure about that. I had a weapon worth over a million by around level 19 so a dedicated 15 should be able to pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:24 am

I was hit by the players that started 5/10/10. If the clan gifts top level (allowed) weapons and they're sold and replaced each week, the zm's would build. The only skills bought were Drunk and maybe Warrior. Sindy Strumpet lvl 15 is equipped with 3,047 million zm's worth of weapons and armor. Bean Nighe lvl 13 - 1,476.7 zm's worth - and that's after 6+ months of play. At least 5 new characters are started each month (except June) to cover the levels. With the top level Accountant sidekicks they have, I can see how it's done. Pretty well thought out play.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:54 pm

I myself have heard enough about BGL members waking up to find a bunch of alts with multiple losses all from the hands of the same clan (and likely person).

I have respected peaceful bounds for too long. I didn't form this clan for beginner's to have to take the brunt of old-zorkers pent up aggression. Tomorrow morning when they wake up, they will find no less than 200 losses piled up on their alts. The first 100 have already been delivered. And Sindy Strumpet enjoyed her first several losses in the mix.

BGLers, know that your leadership team has your back. If battle is Haggis language, we'll speak to them in terms they understand.

Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:59 am

Peace is always preferred but....... Thank you BGL Dave - Knight and Protector of the Clan! MUCH appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:16 am

I just picked one of their members at random and beat them with a 73%. I'm not horribly battle oriented and these guys are supposed to be the Elites. I'll check out a few others, but I might be changing my tune if they are all such easy targets.

EDIT: There were only 2 that I could fight in the whole clan, and the second handed me a win at 69%. Dave was right, Armor and Cards are only half of the equation the other half is good skill choices. For me it's warrior, very effective in a time of need.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:24 am

I will be sending Ginzaki an Adobe PDF document some time in the next day or two with a linked roster list for Haggis Heros...

It will be similar to the document I created for the clan, White Blood...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:52 pm

There baaaaaaaaaack. 6 hits by the Heroes. Wish my Recent Fight List worked - revenge would be easier.

Anyone know what kind of magic the Defense spell "Aura of Fortitude" is? Can't find it in any buy items so think it may be a startup spell. Otherwise - someone is hacking the game description. Will check the forum more. Need to know the kind of magic above for 547832 Hideous Heidi. The id showed no Attack magic when I checked. Been saving zm's. Will wait and see what's decided about the weapons before I make buying decision on Easter items.

Can't touch the 5 level 23's as I'm lvl 24. If someone wants to have some fun, the
id's are: #417257 Vile Valerie ; #417262 Odius Octavia ; #417270 Fetid Fiona ; #417277 Lewd Laura ; #547835 Swinish Shauna - all level 23's and #547832 Hideous Heidi @ lvl 24

Think I'll lay back a while and keep searching for cards for that trophy.

That spell is a start up item. Found in FAQ's. Any ideas on type or can it be a general spell for all kinds of magic?
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Jewelaine,

If you check that character's statistics, it will tell you what type of magic they are using... that way you won't have to track down individual spells to figure out what type they are using Smile

I had a feeling we might be getting hit by some Hags, considering they're the only top clan with a battle win % on the rise and our losses have jumped up considerably in the past week, like it did the last time they attacked.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:29 am

I've been hit by two Haggis Heros clan members:

Level 30 - Sweaty Betty
Level 30 - Curt Burt

Oddly enough, I've also been hit by three members of Flathead Sings as well...

It might be time to start collecting all "LoZ"ers that have started to attack us on a regular basis...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:36 am

Daaaaah -forgot about the stat display on magic. Gray moment. Looked only at the weapons & armor through Fight Now. Thanks BLG Dave. 6 hits by one clan is NOT coincidence.

Prof - I put those names on my future hit list. I'm behind them. The way the alts are started and set up is a no win situation. It seems you could beat a couple in the group of 5, but the others would get you in your sleep. A little revenge does keep the game sweet though!

Curious - will try and find Flathead Sings - don't know if I've run into them before.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Here's my rough list, if anyone is interested in specific targets...

29 - ChemDude (The Old Guard)
30 - Curt Burt (Haggis Heros)
30 - Elfish (Flathead Sings)
30 - Snotgas Gobler (Flathead Sings)
30 - Sweaty Betty (Haggis Heros)
32 - Imma Smuggit (Flathead Sings)
33 - cR1Me (Army of Light)
33 - Sweeney_Todd (RoHawks)
34 - Tolten (The Guard)
35 - saradia fan (The Old Guard)

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Hmmm, interesting to see that there are 3 members listed above from Flathead Sings, in addition to the guy I listed before. Considering this clan only has around 20 members, I think it's safe to say they have been targeting us.

It looks like I'll have to do a little cleansing to do of another clan. Too bad they only have around 100 members.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Just beat Saradia Fan with a final win percent of 110%. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Holy Sh.........!! 22 hits by Haggis Heroes today + 3 yesterday mostly different id's. Love the names! The way he/she/they cover the levels, there's no escape. Must have been really bored today.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:58 pm

I think Haggis Heroes are only one person with a of of free time. The coordination seems a little too perfect for me. He/she is kind of like the Prof if he lost his moral compass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haggis Heros Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haggis Heros   Haggis Heros I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haggis Heros
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Pub-
Jump to: