BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infinity

Go down 
+6
Galifre
BGL Dave
YukiOtoko
Sweetpurchase
'RoYALe
Ginzaki
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:56 am

Like most still trying to work out how the cards work. I now have my 100 Gambit and 100 for the Mind, Body & Spirit and well on the way for the 100 for the sidekick when I get to 30 (long way off). I'm assuming, there is no need to get all the cards (apart from the trophies) once you fill the spots with 100 value in cards?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Nope the rest of the cards are just for collection. The face cards are worth getting however.
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:59 pm

The nice thing about the face cards is that they give you bonuses without being in any of your gambits. I started a post before finding this one, but can we poll the upper level members for face card info. This could be a huge help for the overall clan health at higher levels.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:19 am

The trick would be getting them to come to the forum to post that knowlege, and it would have to be in the faq section.
Back to top Go down
Zeb the Rotund
Serf
Serf

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:22 am

Here's everything I've pieced together about face cards from different sources. Feel free to move it to a more appropriate thread:

There are 9 known face cards, Beauty, Granola, Light, Lobster, Time, Snail, Death, Jester, Grue. Each of them can be found in one region on the main map, as opposed to one location. So, for example, Beauty can be found in the Dark Forest, The White Cliffs, or Fenshire, although you'll usually want to look for it in Fenshire and get some decent gold while you do. Each one has a minimum level below which it cannot be found.

Each card seems to confer some bonus just for having it - you don't need to have it in any stack, just own it. You can also put it in any stack for 25 points. Face cards mix equally well with all suits.

When you are looking for a face card, the chance is the same as that of finding any other suit. So if you don't have any infinities yet and you are searching Fenshire at level 42, there is a 1 in 16 chance that the next card you find will be Beauty. However if you already have 10 infinities, then the odds are 1 in 6.

There are 5 cards you can look for at level 42:
Beauty - The White House - Gives you a 5% store discount.
Granola - Antharia - Gives you +2 HP.
Light - Frostham - I don't know what it does for you.
Lobster - Grubbo-by-the-sea - Gives something like a 15% bonus to how much you can carry.
Time - Gurth - I don't know what it does for you.

There are two cards that you have to be level 51 to look for:
Snail - Miznia - I don't know what it does for you.
Death - Greater Borphee - +2% FWP

That leaves Jester and Grue. Nobody has found them so nobody knows anything about them. Last time I checked, Jolt had confirmed that there was a bug keeping them from being found, don't know if it's fixed by the time you're reading this.

Disclaimer: Any of this might be wrong. This is just the most reliable information I've found.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 am

And Its very helpful, we of lower levels are always wondering what the older levels are like and what can be found where.
Back to top Go down
Tryton
Serf
Serf

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:03 pm

I got my first Infinity card today on Tryton. Inkblots. Very Happy

Funny thing is, I got it before I got all of the Naughts! Laughing I still need Rain for all of them.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Congratulations, Tyrton!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:45 pm

I am very exited, I finally got Sweetpurchase up to a 100 Gambit. Now my explorations with her will be much easier.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:04 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 am

Sweet purchase has found the infinity of faces at level 25, almost at the moment of leveling up it was quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 am

Grats Sweet p!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
Jaelle Hausroc
Serf
Serf
Jaelle Hausroc

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 pm

A lucky adventurer is you! =^,^=
Back to top Go down
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:58 am

My 3x Level 14 characters have collected all 165 cards, now for some battling!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:52 am

all but the face ones right. but congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 10:56 am

Yup, congrats!
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:26 am

I wonder if the card bug I have (can't get the last 3 regular DF cards) are because I started getting face cards before I had all of the regular DF cards.

Congrats Yuki on the cards!
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:36 am

Very possible, you should bring it up as a possible reaso and see if the developers can find something on it.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 4:21 pm

I just found my first Infinity guys! The Infinity of Hives!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:18 am

so I was trophy hunting in the antharia caves today, and i found a sub location that gave me massive xp, and then i level up to 42(littleneko) and with in two explorations i have granola face card.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Well, if you didn't complete your cards you're SOL&JWF. That is if they still haven't started into fixing that bug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infinity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity   Infinity - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Pub-
Jump to: