BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone else play WoW?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Qwazox

Anyone else play WoW? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else play WoW?   Anyone else play WoW? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:18 pm

I went to gamestop the other day to pick up a World of Warcraft time card, and the employee said I could win a 600 gift certificate if I tried this game. So here I am, and it's actually fun.

Anyways, I was wondering if anybody else played, and if so, what server? I play on Blackwater Raiders US.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else play WoW?   Anyone else play WoW? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:46 pm

I have heard that game is very addictive and it costs a fortune to play.
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else play WoW?   Anyone else play WoW? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:00 pm

I've got two accounts in WoW - but haven't logged on either one in about a month.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
Jaelle Hausroc
Serf
Serf
Jaelle Hausroc

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else play WoW?   Anyone else play WoW? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:12 pm

I made a decision not to play it, because I knew I would spend too much time doing it. I've seen others play i"WoW' nonstop for 46 hours, pausing only to use the restroom, and then get migraines from dehydration. They then insisted that this was 'a good idea.'

I once failed to show up at work because of an all night binge of 'Legend of the Green Dragon' and nearly lost my job.

If, however, you do not have an 'addictive' personality, please do enjoy. Razz
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else play WoW?   Anyone else play WoW? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:10 am

I've never played any game for 46 hours non-stop.....that's absurd at any level.

I've participated in Game Days where we would all gather at a friend's house (before Internet gaming was possible) and we'd spend a couple of hours setting up a local network, then we'd spend the rest of the day cycling through various types of games (Strategy, FPS, Racing...).

We'd break around mid-day for a cookout where we'd also compete to see who could create the best meal. All-in-all, we'd get started around 9am and go until midnight.....that's about the longest that I've ever dedicated strictly to gaming.

As far as total time-played in WoW......I'm afraid to even type in the /played command. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else play WoW?   Anyone else play WoW? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else play WoW?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Non-LoZ-
Jump to: