BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INFO: Combat Attitude Stance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

INFO:  Combat Attitude Stance Empty
PostSubject: INFO: Combat Attitude Stance   INFO:  Combat Attitude Stance I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Edit your combat attitude stance (also called attitude stance) from your "Characters" page and improve your Final Win Percentage (FWP) by 3%.

How do you change your combat attitude stance?
  • Click on the "Characters" link in the LoZ top banner.
  • Click on the Edit link on the right hand side of the character you want to change their combat attitude stance.
  • Click on the Combat Attitude drop down box and select your combat attitude.
  • Click on the blue Update Character button on the bottom right hand corner of the window to confirm the change.
PvP: How do you find an opponent's combat attitude stance?
  • Click on an opponent's name to link to their Heroes page.
  • Click on the Statistics section heading.
  • Combat Attitude Stance is found in the bottom right of the Stats
What combat attitude stance should I select?
  • Shock & Awe has an advantage over
  • Smart Moves, which has an advantage over
  • Hit & Run, which has an advantage over
  • Shock & Awe
Prof. Maple and company
Back to top Go down
Kestrel72
Knight
Knight
Kestrel72

PostSubject: Re: INFO: Combat Attitude Stance   INFO:  Combat Attitude Stance I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:37 am

For those that didn't know, this is a quick way to adjust your character before Arena Battle.

You can change your Final Win Percentage significantly enough to change the outcome of a battle by following these simple changes. When you are battling higher and higher ranked opponents, and when trying to increase the fame of your character in the arena this is a very basic and effective method.

It is not applicable to adventuring/questing.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: INFO: Combat Attitude Stance   INFO:  Combat Attitude Stance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Kestrel72 wrote:
It is not applicable to adventuring/questing.
The 3% stance advantage is applicable to adventuring/questing. Unfortunately, you can not take advantage of it as much when you are adventuring and questing. It is not possible to predict the combat attitude stance your randomly encountered NPC will have.

Prof. Maple and company
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: INFO: Combat Attitude Stance   INFO:  Combat Attitude Stance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 pm

That's more like what i have found in my adventuring. Some of my encounters are now like over 100% for final count when my stances affect the outcome of the random battle.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel72
Knight
Knight
Kestrel72

PostSubject: Re: INFO: Combat Attitude Stance   INFO:  Combat Attitude Stance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm

I should have said that changing your stance in adventuring isn't possible. The rule still applies, you just can't control it in advance of an encounter like you can in the Arena.

Didn't mean to confuse anyone. Feel free to flex those mod powers as you see fit on my post!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: INFO: Combat Attitude Stance   INFO:  Combat Attitude Stance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:09 pm

we can control our stances... no not in advanced, but we can try to have one armor or weapon of every stance there is. it help with the random factor for the battles.
Back to top Go down
Kestrel72
Knight
Knight
Kestrel72

PostSubject: Re: INFO: Combat Attitude Stance   INFO:  Combat Attitude Stance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 pm

That's too much for me to keep up with, and expensive! So I just battle as-is but I'm selective about my opponents. And in adventuring I don't change a thing, other than leveling down to 4 or 5 below my rank. I've stopped advancing any of my characters for a while and am just Fanucci building and battling.
Kes is getting noticed lately and I'm getting attacked for fame, so I need to bulk him up in gear and cards.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: INFO: Combat Attitude Stance   INFO:  Combat Attitude Stance I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:17 pm

i am only getting attacked for zm. none of my characters have fame anymore. not that i tried to get any in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INFO: Combat Attitude Stance   INFO:  Combat Attitude Stance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INFO: Combat Attitude Stance
Page 1 of 1