BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A little help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkcrow

A little help Empty
PostSubject: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:09 pm

I go to LoZ but I can't activate my email because I use my Aunt's and IDK the password.Anyways how do you get a sidekick in LoZ also How do you do group quests.
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Well, you probably want to create a gmail account or something like that so that you can use your own e-mail rather than using someone elses. Maybe if you tell your Aunt that you used her e-mail and what it was for, she might activate it for you.

You don't get a sidekick until you reach level 30, which will take a little while to do. There's plenty of help here to get you there, if that's what you want, but the arena (Battle) is where all the fun's at Razz

There's a group here that does the adventures - you all have to be at or near the same level, though - I believe. You might have better luck finding them in the Messages section in-game.

ShockTart
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
Kestrel

A little help Empty
PostSubject: how'd I miss that?   A little help I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 9:24 am

I somehow missed it on the in-game messages. I only saw 2 posts, not a full on discussion.

I think I see a new Forum Thread coming on...
Back to top Go down
Darkcrow

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:07 pm

Thanks for the help,but the problem is my stupid computer will not enable me to acess any email it also won't allow me to fight on LoZ because I can't download at all.So I go to the library,But yet again I do not know my Aunt's password.
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Sorry Darkcrow, but you won't likely find any help here to hack into someone else's e-mail account. You will have to get your Aunt to check her e-mail and register it for you if you used her e-mail to sign up.

Kestrel - yeah, there's only a few posts about adventuring there, I was just trying to point you to those users that have done them.
Back to top Go down
Ushas Vital
Serf
Serf
Ushas Vital

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Hope you guys don't mind, I'm a bit anal about having posts everywhere (hooray for estrogen), so I'm adopting this one, since the title was a nice one for a help thread anyway... to my point.

I've read the guides here, and a few elsewhere, and I seem to be missing one key piece of knowledge that is confuzzling me beyond belief. In the little "day by day" guide for getting 100 FG points... why exactly should we stop exploring once our AP is 30 or under? I'm sure it's in the math somewhere, or written somewhere obvious, but I'm tired of drooling on myself trying to figure it out, so a pointer would be great to allieviate my curiosity. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/537958-ushas-vital
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:51 pm

I'm not sure either. I always spent all of my points on card collection, and I had no problems.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:25 am

I don't really try to explore at a lower level, since i am an explorer and not a battler, the FG does not need to be at 100 so quickly, but i have gone days where the time i get the cards is when i only have 3 or even 1 AP left.
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:27 am

I'm just assuming here, but I would take a guess that the reason the guide recommends saving 30AP or so would be so that you could use them for something else other than exploring, if needed (a few Arena battles to get some Zms for that next armor piece, or something similar - maybe going on an adventure with some fellow clanmates).

Personally, I keep about 30AP on my characters at all times for those periods where I'm completely bored, it's too hot outside, and there's nothing on TV worth watching.
Back to top Go down
Ushas Vital
Serf
Serf
Ushas Vital

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:53 am

ShockTart wrote:
I'm just assuming here, but I would take a guess that the reason the guide recommends saving 30AP or so would be so that you could use them for something else other than exploring, if needed (a few Arena battles to get some Zms for that next armor piece, or something similar - maybe going on an adventure with some fellow clanmates).

Personally, I keep about 30AP on my characters at all times for those periods where I'm completely bored, it's too hot outside, and there's nothing on TV worth watching.

That actually makes sense... I'm like a little child hiding from the Arena for now though... PvP makes me tremble in my boots. Very Happy You know.. because it would be much scarier battling someone in an Arena, rather than traipsing through dark woods where random monsters jump out at you. Yeehaw.

And seeing as how I live where I do... It's always too hot... and I'm always completely bored... and I rarely watch TV, so... I'm either A. going to drown my lack-of-AP sorrows in something else or B. Post on the forums way too much. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:17 am

One thing I can say for the PvP in LoZ - it's nothing like most other RPG's or MMO's in that the format is very similar to exploring, except you get to choose your opponent. You can fight against people who are not even online, and once you get the hang of it and know your advantages ( See Prof. Maple's great guide here: https://thebgl.darkbb.com/arena-f2/info-final-win-percentage-fwp-battle-primer-t51.htm ) you'll be a PvP pro in no time!

It's also the fastest way to collect zorkmids in the game as you can "bet" up to 100x your character level in zorkmids on the outcome.

Back to top Go down
Ushas Vital
Serf
Serf
Ushas Vital

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:21 am

Holy carp... That is a quick way to get zm.... I might have to give it a go. I read the guide.. and since it's not what I thought it was like... with random people being assigned to you as battle... the guide makes much more sense.

Thanks for that.. I might get brave today.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 pm

The reason that most of my guides say to stop adventuring when your character goes below 30 AP is fairly straight forward: It saves on Action Points (APs) when you ensure that you return to camp with over 90% encumbrance.

If returning to camp with a less-than-full knapsack doesn't bother you, then, don't worry about it!

If you battle in the arena, feel free to drain your APs in combat.

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Ushas Vital wrote:
Holy carp... That is a quick way to get zm.... I might have to give it a go. I read the guide.. and since it's not what I thought it was like... with random people being assigned to you as battle... the guide makes much more sense.

Thanks for that.. I might get brave today.
Sounds great! Keep us posted on how it goes. You'll win some and lose some in the beginning....it's just how it goes (really strange rolls sometimes). You'll learn pretty quickly which setup works best and which ones to avoid.

Also, unless you do not care about your own personal battle percentages, be careful not to level too quickly in order to gain more Zm's in the Arena. Those that you stepped on along the way tend to have very long memories and when they get some decent equipment, they will find you Razz It's best to split things out in the beginning - spend some time in the Arena and spend the rest looking for Fanucci Cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A little help Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little help   A little help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Problems/Suggestions-
Jump to: