BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giving away my account

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkcrow99
Serf
Serf
Darkcrow99

Giving away my account Empty
PostSubject: Giving away my account   Giving away my account I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:40 pm

I am abandoning Legends if zork.I got to bored so if anyone wants my account,or if you want to share it with someone,here's the information

email:brunildacruz@comcast.net
password:******
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.net
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Sorry to see you go.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:14 pm

Checked out Darkcrow99's account. I'll volunteer for now and keep the characters in the BGL as I'm not using my 5 alt allowance. His level 30 sidekick is an Accountant, so I can build funds for clan weaponary and farm cards for the level 10. Retirement is grand!
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Alright then if you'll take care of his account I'll block out the password so no one sinister steals it.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 9:56 pm

Its good the someone jumped on this already. it would hurt us too bad to see his characters go with him. all too often the accounts go inactive when the people leave.
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:14 am

Couldn't see losing a perfectly good Accountant. Am resetting that alt for SKFG max count each night. Gifted enough coconuts to buy the Aimfiz amulet for each character to save AP.

Ginzaki - thanks for blocking the password. I'll work at leveling up the 31 character. With the new armor from the clan the lvl 10 alt will start battling to gain training funds. Maybe he'll start with white blood - lots of level 10's!
Back to top Go down
Darkcrow99
Serf
Serf
Darkcrow99

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:08 pm

oh and can you not change the password.Just so I could check it out fully
everyonce in awhile,and maybe help the BGL little by little.
Back to top Go down
http://theroleplayzone.forumotion.net
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:07 pm

I'll do your characters proud, Darkcrow99. Hope you enjoy your new game. I've got the time & patience for this one. It's a pretty nice thing you did in giving the clan the heads up to continue the characters.
If you like space stuff, you might look online at Imperial Conflict. It's a bit much for me right now and takes a lot more thinking than LOZ. Was recommended by a gamer/coder I met recently.

I'm the ROCK (50's) generation. You can PM me through the forum messaging to keep me posted if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving away my account   Giving away my account I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving away my account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Pub-
Jump to: