BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this too much?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

Is this too much? Empty
PostSubject: Is this too much?   Is this too much? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:54 pm

I have been farmed for a few days in a row and I politely asked them to move on. The responded rudely and continued. I then asked again with less concern for etiquette and understandably the farming continued. I then promised to make 90 members of his clan one loss richer each day he farmed me and again he continued. I followed through with my promise and changed my status to THIS. I am thinking of adding this to my battle taunt also. My question to you levelheaded ones is whether this is too much?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Is this too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 5:34 pm

It is never too much so long as you can back up your threats. If you feel that you can then I say to continue.

Now to cover my own bases, SHUN!
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Is this too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:47 pm

I've been discovering that I've been continually been farmed by Ed the Clever and I'm guessing some of his alts too. They all have the same battle taunt "Ooh, you should put some ice on that...".

Kingmeister's continued attacks have ceased I guess because I raised his level by 2. But R.G is still being attacked. Ed has way more fame than him, I wonder is he thinks I've done something wrong to him or his clan? confused 'RoYALe is also being attacked to. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Is this too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Do you have a lot of fame yourself? If so that's the reason. He's just attacking you to raise his own fame.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Is this too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:01 pm

But 'RoYALe's fame is like 900,000+ lower than R.G's!!! Ed has over 60,000,000 fame! Why would he even bother to give me a fight?
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Is this too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:45 pm

Because he knows that he can beat you in a fight and you have fame. Talking from experience, I would go through the fame pages and attack anyone in my level range that I could beat. I would do that from page one, all the way back to people who had less that a million in fame. Though admittedly that was in a much simpler time when fame wasn't breaking characters and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this too much? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this too much?   Is this too much? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this too much?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Pub-
Jump to: