BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

System Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

System Characters Empty
PostSubject: System Characters   System Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:05 pm

While battling during "The 30 Days of Tyranny clan mission, I have been surprised a few times by characters in clans producing a system message that system characters can't be attacked. It make sense that Jolt would want to keep tabs on their gaming community, I was just surprised that they seemed to be infiltrating clans in a covert manner. All of that said, I wonder who our covert member or members are.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

System Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Characters   System Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:33 pm

That's just a bug that happens when you click to fast for the DNS to register. I'v had it happen a few times and Templen fully explained what is going on.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

System Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Characters   System Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Galifre,

Usually this message will come up if you're battling a bit too quickly. If you hit the 'Fight' button before the player's stats/picture has shown up, sometimes this will happen. I bet if you get that message again and just refresh that player's page, you'll be able to fight them.

It's a nice thought that Jolt would be keeping tabs, but I think the reality is that they have too few resources to worry about this type of monitoring in addition to other game bugs and expansions.
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

System Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Characters   System Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Thanks for clearing that up! I will put away my tin foil hat... for now. [ insert maniacal laugh here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

System Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Characters   System Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

System Characters
Page 1 of 1