BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anything New?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Anything New? Empty
PostSubject: Anything New?   Anything New? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Anything new 'happen to you guys? Nothing is really going on in the BGL anymore...
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Anything New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything New?   Anything New? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 pm

It does seem to have stalled out, but like Gin said, Its the dog days of summer, everyone is out running round trying to get one last taste of freedom before school starts again.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Anything New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything New?   Anything New? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 am

Well *looks both ways then prepares to toot a large self-owned horn*...

I did just crack into the top 1000 Zorkers in terms of total XP Smile

I'm halfway through Level 52. For those of you who are moving in that direction, Level 50 is a pain to level past (need more than 1 million XP for that single level). After that, unless you're buying coconuts and using them for AP, or using a sidekick that gives AP (unlike my accountant), then you're looking at a good 2+ weeks of exploring per level.

Of course, now that there is no potions timer, you could spend $700 and level from 1 to 100 in a day Smile
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Anything New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything New?   Anything New? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:49 am

Wow...
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Anything New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything New?   Anything New? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm

Well, I wouldn't say you could do it in a day. At my most dedicated I've only been able to spend 1200 AP in a day.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Anything New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything New?   Anything New? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:08 pm

Ginzaki wrote:
Well, I wouldn't say you could do it in a day. At my most dedicated I've only been able to spend 1200 AP in a day.

Ah, but you were being busy kicking people around in the arena! To level up, you only have to make sure you're in the right area (a place where you can explore at +5 levels) and hit the refresh button a lot. 40,000 clicks in a day... hmmm... that'd be a refresh every other second for 24 hours straight. Might be a bit of a stretch Smile

I would be curious on how many zorkmids you'd get if you threw down that kind of cash for AP and just explored. You would need around, eh 13-14 million to fully equip yourself for the journey to 100. That's a lot of dead critters!
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

Anything New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything New?   Anything New? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:13 pm

Now the Grues will fear us!
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Anything New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything New?   Anything New? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:44 pm

So true Dave, the arena takes a lot of preparatory clicks just to get to the clicks that matter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anything New? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anything New?   Anything New? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anything New?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Pub-
Jump to: