BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New layout

Go down 
+3
Sweetpurchase
Galifre
Ginzaki
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

New layout - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 pm

I just got a new skin for the BGL Battlers forum!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 pm

how can you apply a skin to just one forum?
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Hey Galifre (or anyone else), got a new skin for the clan forum yet?
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:34 pm

I joined the test forum, but no one is there to bump me to an admin. I will start when I get access. I am going to have a little help right? Not sure what the vision is yet. If you guys slip over there check out my new avatar. Any idea how to change them on this forum? I haven't seen the option available since the change.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Go to your profile and press "Avatar"
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Sorry, about that Galifre, I didn't get the email telling me that you joined. You've been bumped up.
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:49 pm

I am having a tough time using this forum and the test forum. I keep getting logged out everytime I change pages. This is making coding impossible. I can generate images or content, just let me know what you need created.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:48 am

Have you got the option to log you in each time you visit checked? That helps out a lot.
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:36 am

How's the forum skin going along Galifre? Or anyone else that's making one...
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 11:29 pm

To be honest, after the difficulty with logging into the test site I kinda stopped. I tried again tonight and I can't go very far into the Admin Panel, but I'm not getting booted out like last time so maybe there is hope. I did find a great source for game art so I can at-least start producing some graphics to use on this site. Maybe get it changed a piece at a time. My goal for this week besides some major arena time for the "30 Days of Tyranny" mission is to produce the following graphics:

-Ranks
-Banner for the top of page

Can I get some feedback on what images need to be replaced? Does anyone with the access have the time to pull them from the backend and email them to me?
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 12:43 am

I need a copy of the CSS for this site and the design theme for the site. I can work on the basic styling once I know what you want, just need a little feedback. Once I know how you guys imagine this place I can work on graphics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New layout   New layout - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New layout
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Pub-
Jump to: