BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Concert ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rentazilla
Serf
Serf

Last Concert ? Empty
PostSubject: Last Concert ?   Last Concert ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:11 am

So, I just got home from a Martina McBride concert, not a huge country fan, but it was still a lot of fun. Prior to that was the Mountain Goats, AWESOME, and next week Skavenjah ( Canadian Ska/Reggae ). Who have you seen lately? Are going to see soon?
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

Last Concert ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert ?   Last Concert ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 pm

Going to see Willie Nelson on Tuesday Smile

Prior to that was the Blue Collar Comedy Tour (yeah, I know....that's not a musical group....but it was fun, nonetheless)
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Last Concert ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert ?   Last Concert ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 11:41 pm

ShockTart wrote:
Prior to that was the Blue Collar Comedy Tour (yeah, I know....that's not a musical group....but it was fun, nonetheless)

Lucky!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Last Concert ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert ?   Last Concert ? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 am

concerts don't exist in my world, we have several coming through my town but I never have enough to go to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Last Concert ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Concert ?   Last Concert ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Concert ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: SPAM-
Jump to: