BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Card allocation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rentazilla
Serf
Serf

Card allocation Empty
PostSubject: Card allocation   Card allocation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:53 am

Forgive me if this is obvious (or wrong) but it's come to me through trial & error. Of course your gambit is most important regardless, but otherwise it seems to me that if you are in the arena you would want body to be the next highest, and if you are adventuring, esp. if you are farming for cards you would want mind & spirit to be higher, as these help you deal with TMP's. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Card allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card allocation   Card allocation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 am

Two things.

1) Card allocation. After Gambit, you'll want your next highest card total to be in whatever area you have the most battle-associated skills that fanucci will multiply (if you have 100 in an area, you can get x3.2 to fighting skills).

2) I'd still start off in Body, even if adventuring. You can get +4HP and other skills to make you stronger. You'll face far more foes in adventuring than traps.
Back to top Go down
rentazilla
Serf
Serf

Card allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card allocation   Card allocation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 10:40 am

Thanks Dave, appreciate your insight. What got me exploring this thought was a lot of posts in the LOZ forums complaining about TMP's being people's biggest problem. Excellent point about the multiplier, I'm going to check my numbers now.

Last edited by rentazilla on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation. (Yes, I'm one of THEM.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Card allocation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Card allocation   Card allocation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Card allocation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Problems/Suggestions-
Jump to: