BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Broken Trophies

Go down 
+2
Ginzaki
YukiOtoko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:39 pm

I complained to Support that I hadn't received some trophies like Level 10 - wet behind the ears. The response was that some trophies are broken.
I know that ther cards seem to be broken and no-one has the last 2 face cards. Anyone know or have a link telling what trophies are broken?
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:10 pm

Nope, but I will say that all of the Special trophies for achieving a certain level are not technically broken they have been turned off and will be removed eventually. If you have a question about a specific trophy I can tell you if it's broken or not, but I cannot name a list off the top of my head (trust me I tried).
Back to top Go down
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Thought so. The only other piece of information was that some trophy scripts run once a week so I guess technically you can have the trophy for a week and not know it (or not get it at all as it is broken).
Gee, lucky I found a great clan, the game itself is getting ...... fill in the appropriate word/adjective.
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:07 pm

I could think of a few words....
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 pm

I have a thesaurus handy, want me to give it a go? Cool
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:46 am

The point of that last sally was for us to fill on not him. As for broken trophies I am begging to suspect that is the case with some of the pest control trophies but we will see.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:08 am

Yup, some of the control trophies are broken. Others just have certain enemies that are much rarer that the others.
Back to top Go down
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 pm

And to neatly close off this topic:

Quote from Jolt Support:
No, there isn't a list of specific trophies that are not working.
The leveling trophies are definitely 1 group , and some of the "exterminators" . But for the most part, we aren't sure which ones are non- working.
Sorry!
Game Moderator
Unquote:

As I said, lucky I found a great clan etc..
Back to top Go down
Jaelle Hausroc
Serf
Serf
Jaelle Hausroc

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:12 am

Virtual juice and cookies for all.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:34 pm

I assumed the Character trophy 'Legendary Prowess' was broken (AR/DR over 1,000). However, today, I received it.

Today I also turned Level 50 and completed the Level 50 quest. I have to think that either turning Level 50 or completing the quest had something to do with the trophy unlocking.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:07 pm

Are you gonna try TGU?
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Ginzaki wrote:
Are you gonna try TGU?

Completed! You'll see the reward to the quest in the clan armory. I will say that I used a guide, or man, that would have been incredibly difficult and time consuming. It was a great way to pick up a few of the face cards in lower-level areas that I still needed. Unfortunately, I'm still missing 3 normal DF cards, and they haven't dropped for the past 900AP or so.

If you're looking for a good riddle challenge though, take on TGU and only use the passworded guide link they send you as a loose reference.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Sounds fun!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:25 am

I think it will have to wait until I am up that far in the levels, But other wise it sounds like a good challenge.
Back to top Go down
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:07 am

Hadn't thought of it but maybe trophies are not broken, just linked to reaching certain levels in some way. for example only awarded after you exceed the level locationl?
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:41 pm

that doesn't make sense, but everything else is messed up right now so why not.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:44 pm

YukiOtoko wrote:
Hadn't thought of it but maybe trophies are not broken, just linked to reaching certain levels in some way. for example only awarded after you exceed the level locationl?

Some are definitely broken or glitched (just check out to see which trophies the Level 100 players are missing). Some seem to 'pop' at times unrelated to the actual achievement... hard to tell on some of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Trophies   Broken Trophies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Trophies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: F.A.Q.-
Jump to: