BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wins/Losses

Go down 
+8
[TG]Shendo
ShockTart
YukiOtoko
Galifre
grift
BGL Dave
'RoYALe
Ginzaki
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

Wins/Losses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Halfway to target of 5,000wins:

YukiOtoko
Fame: 304,276,000
Wins in Battle: 2,514
Losses in Battle: 4
Battle Ratio: 99.84%

Minami68
Fame: 296,219,000
Wins in Battle: 2,595
Losses in Battle: 4
Battle Ratio: 99.85%

Emma-chan
Fame: 297,500,000
Wins in Battle: 2,740
Losses in Battle: 2
Battle Ratio: 99.93%
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:14 pm

That's a lot of fame Yuki... I really hope your guys don't get hit with the fame bug! If you really want to get to 5,000 wins, you may want to steer clear of high fame targets... although each of them already have enough fame to be in the 'danger zone' of getting the fame bug.
Back to top Go down
KilaDragon
Serf
Serf

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 pm

What's the fame bug?
Back to top Go down
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:29 pm

I targetted to get to the top 50 in fame for the 3 characters, which I did and now just battle for the wins and the Zms (am about to buy the top Easter defence) and not the fame. They are all dropping down the list now as a result.
There is so much broken in this game which will never get fixed, that it is kind of pointless to worry about it. As I understand it, once the fame bug hits, the battling days are over. I think I can still adventure and that will be fine with me.

As a side issue, I see mention of a number of hacks such as the Gifting Hack as per Bonko the Sure who didn'y use it. I don't think this information should be posted as cheating in a free online browser games just gobsmacks me but there will be some who use the information.

However if someone wants to tell me offline, it would assuage my curiousity.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:27 pm

Yuki,

The gifting hack basically allows characters of any level to request any item. It's not so much a hack as a flaw in the game that allows people to do it. A level 1 character can have the Level 50 Bunny Gear with it. Players that have used it are pretty easy to identify by looking at their trophies (or rather lack-thereof), unless they've spent the time to get the appropriate Inventory and Battle trophies. There's only one clan that I know of that stockpiles Bunny gear in their armory, so it's not surprising that we've seen most of the players using this come from that clan.

Once you get the fame bug, you'll still be able to battle. You just won't be able to battle anyone that has the St. Quakko's charm. Soooo, mostly you'll just be able to battle people with 0 fame... but you'll still be able to fight. Plus you can fight in battles that you will lose.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:09 pm

Congrats to Ginzaki! He's now hit the rare 5,000 win mark. Nice work!
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Update

GryphonLake
Fame:595
wins/losses: 61/0

Sourcandy
Fame:9137
wins/loses: 382/0
Back to top Go down
Jewelaine
Serf
Serf
Jewelaine

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:13 pm

A leader should lead! Impressive!!!
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:29 am

Many thanks, but I had hit that during all the Tyranny. Now I'm card hunting with most of my AP.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:56 pm

Any plans to start leveling Ginzaki? I'm assuming since you've staying in the mid 30s that you're still hunting for cards at -5 levels.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Yup, and no plan for leveling yet. I still have some quests to do that I ignored as I leveled up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wins/Losses   Wins/Losses - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wins/Losses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2