BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

'RoYALe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

'RoYALe Empty
PostSubject: 'RoYALe   'RoYALe I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

I have many things I can teach you, each of my characters are strongest in a certain area of skills, like 'RoYALe is my explorer and R.G is my battle hardened arena brawler! Kingmeister was actually created to farm off the Fame farm and eventually join it, but now he serves a new purpose, to handle the leadership of the BGL Battlers!

Like I said I have many things I can teach you, but here's a few things about my past exploits in Zork. When I first started out in the BGL I was still a confused player, but the BGL helped me and my alts become very experienced player! I did all I could to help the BGL, eventually earning me the second in command seat of the BGL. (And eventually the leadership of the BGL battlers) I had R.G join The Guard since they were allies with the BGL, I wanted him to join 'cause there's no point in having 2 of the same people in the same clan (especially if you'll just earn the highest rank for your alt if your second in command), R.G earned Shendo's trust pretty quick and became the second in command of The Guard! I think that's all I have to say about me, so ya...

I will take maybe 10-15 apprentices.

Apprentices

Alumni

Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale

'RoYALe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Mentor/Apprentice-
Jump to: