BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweetpurchace/Littlenekohime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Sweetpurchace/Littlenekohime Empty
PostSubject: Sweetpurchace/Littlenekohime   Sweetpurchace/Littlenekohime I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:18 am

So... I started playing LoZ at the tail end of April from the Gamestop promo. At first I didn't really know what the heck was going on, but I dived right in with my cat princess character, After a few levels I got a pm about the Jolt forums and ran into a guide from BGL Dave. It helped me understand the game a lot and I remember going back into my character and seeing if I had figured out some of Dave's advice for my self... sure enough there was the proof. The one think I had not know was that you could have up to five characters, So I promptly made Sweetpurchase and one other character. Not long after the first few levels on Sweetpurchase I received and Invite from BGL Dave, I couldn't resist, so I signed up. I then Hung out in the message boards trying to keep up on clan business. Once these forums got started I was one of the first over and have been apart in trying to get these forums mainstream... or at least keep Ginzaki on his toes.

I primarily explore the Great G.U.E. and do group adventures. I understand how to get all the PvE trophies and am currently in the process of getting as many as I can. I may not know all the answers to the arena or have set foot there myself, but there is so much more the LoZ than just the arena, and besides I can always find the answers.

I am willing to Mentor 10 to 20 explorers at any one time, but feel free to befriend either of my characters for group adventures and other exploring fun.

Apprentices:

Alumni:
Mr. LeChuck and co.

Last edited by Sweetpurchase on Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr. LeChuck
Serf
Serf

Sweetpurchace/Littlenekohime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweetpurchace/Littlenekohime   Sweetpurchace/Littlenekohime I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:54 am

You seem to have the same focus in the game as I do and I bet I have a lot left to learn, so if you'll have me I'd like to sign os as your apprentice (or whatever we call it:))

About me:
I just stumbled across the game while surfing the internet. So far I enjoy the game and I can see I have a long way to ahead of me, so best to plan ahead.

I mostly try to lvl up as fast as I can. I bought the charm that let's you return to base for free, so I generally explore at 1-2 levels above my own to maximize experience.

I haven't used a lot of zm's on equipment yet, as most of the money go to the trainers and I have little left to spare.

I'm currently working on my gambit and have it up to 30 currently.

Skill wise I'm going all out in the body tree and then planning on moving over to spirit.
Back to top Go down

Sweetpurchace/Littlenekohime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Mentor/Apprentice-
Jump to: