BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raul del Spank

Go down 
+3
Galifre
Ginzaki
Tryton
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tryton
Serf
Serf

Raul del Spank Empty
PostSubject: Raul del Spank   Raul del Spank I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 am

Shortly after putting my alt in to the guild, Raul del Spank of The Old Guard attacked my character, Femoz. I have never done any battles with this character, so it has no fame. Is there any benefit to attack a 0 fame person? It's really annoying that I'm so close to 100 gambit and was going to start battling then, and now I have to get the 99% trophy the long way...

Here is his character profile: http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/399491-raul-del-spank
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

Raul del Spank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raul del Spank   Raul del Spank I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:27 pm

The benefit is gaining money. Fighting in the arena nets you the best gains of any activity as far as zorkmids are concerned.
Back to top Go down
Galifre
Serf
Serf
Galifre

Raul del Spank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raul del Spank   Raul del Spank I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 pm

Agreed. I know it stings, but don't take it personal. I start working through opponents on page 2 and usually keep going until I run out of points. I hardly look at anything but the stats.
Back to top Go down
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

Raul del Spank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raul del Spank   Raul del Spank I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:34 am

Same with most battlers. I got hit 4 times in a row until I realised I was on his enemy list and I deleted it. I then had to win 401 in a row to get my percentage to th 99% trophy once I had my Double Gambit. I did and every day he helped me get it Smile

There's a thread somewhere on how to get this trophy early so as avoid the long haul path.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

Raul del Spank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raul del Spank   Raul del Spank I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:08 am

But It only works if you are the first to hit and not the one being hit.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

Raul del Spank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raul del Spank   Raul del Spank I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Here is the link to the Untouchable trophy thread...

It's a tough trophy to gain once you have lost that first battle...

Prof. Maple

Last edited by Professor Maple on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

Raul del Spank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raul del Spank   Raul del Spank I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:07 pm

I've got that one every character except for ShockTart. He's 172 losses in the hole, so unless he can win about 2000 or so in a row, he'll never see the Untouchable trophy!
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
Sponsored content

Raul del Spank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raul del Spank   Raul del Spank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raul del Spank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Arena-
Jump to: