BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For those who wish to be Clerics

Go down 
+2
Professor Maple
Ginzaki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

For those who wish to be Clerics Empty
PostSubject: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:41 pm

As a cleric your main duties will be checking the requests and moderating the message board. Therefore it is important to know the standards we have to clerics in the BGL.

1) Courtesy - we don't need you being rude or impatient with our new members. We are helping beginners and as such you may get frustrated, but never show it.

2) Practicality - When you have to deny a request it is nice to send a form letter to them explaining why they were denied. This helps people know if the asked for a weapon we don't have or if they requested too early. Without these letters people are left confused, and will make the same mistake twice.

3) Fairness - We want you to be as non-biased as possible. Do not make decision based on what you think of a person, but what you think is best for them. To make the fairest environment for beginners is why we are here after all.

After reading this message please sign off with your in-game character name if you have what it takes to be a cleric.

Approved Clerics:

Prof Maple
ShockTart

Last edited by Ginzaki on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:55 pm

Ginzaki:

I have shown my dedication and courtesy in everything that I have contributed in our forums, to our policies, and especially each of our clan members.

Please consider that I become (or stay) a cleric for the BGL.

Thank you.

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

PostSubject: Re: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Hi Ginzaki,

I would also like to be considered for the rank of Cleric, if you will have me. I will continue as I have in contributing to the clan in whatever manner possible, whether it be advice for beginners, posts in the forums or message boards, or direct advice to fellow clansmen/clanswomen. Courtesy and Fairness is an integral part of my demeanor, and I try to be as Practical as possible.

Cheers!.....and a Happy 4th to all!

ShockTart
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 am

Hey! Count me in, I know I don't post much in the forums, but its been kind of a mission of mine to befriend as many of our members as I can. I think that some of our new members just need a friends. *wonders what the friend cap is*
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:15 am

Lol, Sweetpurchase, you're a Knight. These duties apply even more to you. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:16 am

well that's nice to know, but i just got back from a marathon of canvas stitching, I was making a birthday present for my sister.
Back to top Go down
Ginzaki
Admin
Admin
Ginzaki

PostSubject: Re: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:18 am

That's lovely. MY handmade gifts tend to malfunction.
Back to top Go down
sweety137.
Serf
Serf
sweety137.

PostSubject: Re: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:45 am

haha mine oi want to be one
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 am

sweety137. wrote:

Sweety137,
If you still want in The Fame Farm, just head to the clan (clan #10000) and send an invite request. You have 10 million fame and it may be the perfect place for you to share it with other beginners who are coming up through the ranks :-)
Back to top Go down
ShockTart
Knight
Knight
ShockTart

Location : The big tent east of the white house next to the pile of 69105 leaves

PostSubject: Re: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:53 am

BGL Dave wrote:
sweety137. wrote:

Sweety137,
If you still want in The Fame Farm, just head to the clan (clan #10000) and send an invite request. You have 10 million fame and it may be the perfect place for you to share it with other beginners who are coming up through the ranks :-)
You can still leave an alt in this clan......we'd miss you if you left us completely Sad
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/285754-shocktart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those who wish to be Clerics   For those who wish to be Clerics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those who wish to be Clerics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BGL :: Rankings-
Jump to: