BGL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BGL

Welcome to the forums of the BGL, where the Beginners Get Lucky.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 am

Our armory has been restocked with great primary level 1 to 9 weapons! Uncle FESter will be modified to stock the Surprisingly Strong Leather Gloves into the clan armory.

To celebrate one of the most popular characters from The Addams' Family, I would like to introduce Project Uncle FESter.

FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED 1086659937_saaafester

If you have an extra character slot (or more) open, consider participating in Project Uncle FESter daily with those slots.

Follow these steps to contribute more Surprisingly Strong Leather Gloves to the clan armory!
  1. Create a new character that used to work for the Frobozz Magic Glove Company.
  2. Click on this link to request a clan invite.
  3. Wait at most 24 hours. (Our clan administrators are pretty quick to process clan invites.)
  4. Click on your Inbox.
  5. Click on the clan invitation message.
  6. Click Accept.
  7. Click on this link to donate your Surprisingly Strong Leather Gloves to the clan armory.
  8. Delete the character you just donated the Surprisingly Strong Leather Gloves from.
  9. Create a new character from the Frobozz Magic Glove Company.
  10. Click on this link to request a clan invite.
  11. Repeat steps 3 to 10 as many times as you wish!
Prof. Maple and company

Last edited by Professor Maple on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:18 am

are you trying to make us swim in clan invites prof?
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:10 am

One reason we get a lot of requests for the Faux Elvish Sword is because that's the item that I suggested new people request on the LoZ Beginner's Guide sticky post that drives a good bit of new traffic our way (http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?609282-Guide-to-early-character-creation-10-keys-for-levels-1-5)

If desired, I could change this to an item of similar AR that we could buy and stock in bulk.

By the way, solid mission :-) I like seeing 100 of an item in our armory, and the non-store items are the hardest ones with which to achieve this.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:12 am

Just a thought... it may be helpful to have a 'Clan Goals' or 'Clan Missions' section on our Forum for things like this so that any visitors can quickly find missions like this. I'm not so sure that this one really fits under the Arena category, even though it is weapon related.
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:32 am

A "Clan Missions" section could work...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 11:32 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
http://legendsofzork.com/heroes/228036-royale
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:42 pm

we will have to wait until ginzaki is done with his business for the new thread unless you can make it royal?
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 pm

Wish I could!
Back to top Go down
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:22 pm

Some PM if they want me to get the swords. I have spare character slots that can be used. Right now I need the zorkmids for my upgrades.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Be sure save some zorkmids for the clan armory too!
Back to top Go down
'RoYALe
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
'RoYALe

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:58 am

When you mean upgrades you mean the Skill Trainers right? Well I don't think there's anywhere else to get upgrades anyway. Check this thread I made about the Trainer Skills. So you'll expect for whats to come when you reach to my level!
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:42 pm

We are 12 away to get to 50! Thanks to everyone that has donated so far...

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
YukiOtoko
Serf
Serf
YukiOtoko

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 4:14 am

I was meaning anything I needed to spent Zms. - Trainers though completed all those for the levels I can access. Saving now for a one of the 500+ weapons.
Waking softly and carrying a massive weapon seems a good way to walk through LoZ.
Back to top Go down
BGL Dave
Knight
Knight
BGL Dave

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:42 am

More than 70 F. Swords now in the armory... and I've noticed an increase in our Gloves too. I have a feeling Maple may be, at least in part, behind this :-)
Back to top Go down
Sweetpurchase
Knight
Knight
Sweetpurchase

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:50 am

He is most likely the main cause of it, It wouldn't surprise me if at least 5 of our members are being constantly rotated and Prof. a-e.....
Back to top Go down
Professor Maple
Knight
Knight
Professor Maple

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:25 pm

There's a reason why I have not linked Profs. A to E in the current projects thread... Smile

Prof. Maple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED   FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOCUS: Uncle FESter MODIFIED
Page 1 of 1